Spanish Speaker? I don't think so

Foro en español y portugués para discutir los diversos aspectos de la Ortodoxia Tradicional.
Joe Zollars

Spanish Speaker? I don't think so

Post by Joe Zollars »

Fr. Nikolai:

I seem to have been added to the Spanish Speaker usergroup. I am not nor do I speak spanish. Latin yes, french a tad bit (pardon my spitting at the mere mention of those cowards), but spanish no. Was this just a message delivered in error? did anyone else receive it?

Joe Zollars

Netiquam Erro

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

oops!

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Me disculpo Johanan, yo pensé que usted habló español por una cierta razón así que le agregué al grupo español del altavoz (http://www.euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/groupcp.php). Quitaré su nombre inmediatamente. Conociendo al latín, me imagino que usted puede calcular fuera de muchos de español sin embargo.

I apologize Joe, I thought that you spoke Spanish for some reason so I added you to the Spanish speaker group (http://www.euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/groupcp.php). I will remove your name at once. Knowing Latin, I imagine you can figure out a lot of Spanish though.

Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

Actually yes I am able to figure out a lot of Spanish. For instance the Latin for "My Fault" is "Mea Culpa" which is eerily similar to the spanish for "I apologize."

I did take one class in Spanish a few years ago, but never went to class hardly and barely squeezed out with a "B", for which I am pretty sure I can thank my many many times assisting at the TLM. ;)

Joe Zollars

Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

I thought since I forgot to do so earlier that I would take this oportunity to congratulate the e-cafe on bringing in a Spanish Forum. It is good to see someone making a place for spanish speakers to learn of Orthodoxy.

Joe Zollars