Who is Euthymios Valdez (TruthBeTold7)?

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Who is Euthymios Valdez (TruthBeTold7)?

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:

Does anybody else think that he'll eventually become an atheist? he's gotten worse ever since he left back in 2011. Not to mention he's very upset about the ecumenism in ROCOR-MP and the Sister Vassa debate.

He could become agnostic or atheist if he continues to see evil everywhere in everything.

I think Dr. Mercola has it right. Lyme Disease has affected thousands if not millions of Americans, and with it comes mental illness and strange aches and pains as the spirochetes move throughout the tissues and organs of the body, including the central nervous system and brain. It is the same type of spirochete that causes syphilis, which also leads to mania, schizophrenia, and severe delusions leading to mass killers. Both syphilis and Lyme disease can be transmitted by bodily fluids including sex. The sad thing is that these spirochetes transmitted by a tick, flea, mosquito, or black widow spider bite, can later be transmitted sexually from a husband to his wife.

Euthymios could have been bitten by an infected tick or mosquito as he trekked through wooded area near his home in Northern California. It can take days or years before symptoms appear, and a single dose of antibiotics will not cure it as the spirochetes can hide as a biomass or cyst.

He needs our prayers, not our criticism.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:
Justice wrote:

Does anybody else think that he'll eventually become an atheist? he's gotten worse ever since he left back in 2011. Not to mention he's very upset about the ecumenism in ROCOR-MP and the Sister Vassa debate.

He could become agnostic or atheist if he continues to see evil everywhere in everything.

I think Dr. Mercola has it right. Lyme Disease has affected thousands if not millions of Americans, and with it comes mental illness and strange aches and pains as the spirochetes move throughout the tissues and organs of the body. It is the same type of spirochete that causes syphilis, which also leads to mania, schizophrenia, and severe delusions leading to mass killers. Both syphilis and Lyme disease can be transmitted by bodily fluids including sex. The sad thing is that these spirochete transmitted by a tick, flea, mosquito, or black widow spider bite, can later be transmitted sexually from a husband to his wife.

Euthymios could have well been bitten by a tick as he trekked through wooded area near his home in Northern California.

I'm wasn't familiar with how Lyme Disease was spread I'll make sure to avoid the woods from now on. I personally think it could happen sooner than we think as he's gone far off the deep end. He kept preaching his video about Sister Vassa that the ROCOR-MP is resisting ecumenism and is governed by God, he said this while he viciously attacked Sister Vassa. His religious future doesn't look to good.

NotChrysostomYet
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

Post by NotChrysostomYet »

I feel bad for him.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

NotChrysostomYet wrote:

I feel bad for him.

It's too bad he went as far as he did. I would love to hear your opinion on him NCY.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:
NotChrysostomYet wrote:

I feel bad for him.

It's too bad he went as far as he did. I would love to hear your opinion on him NCY.

It is better to pray for him than to "opinionize".

EV keeps trying to come back here by setting up sock puppet accounts, which I have to delete.
I need everyone to be vigilant and report posts and threads that are suspicious and that attack priests and bishops.
If and when he does come back, he will be very irritated to find threads about him.

Thus, please do not gossip about him. He desperately needs our prayers that he will be saved.

Maria,
Administrator

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Two posts from this thread have been removed from the public forum as a member of the clergy has been harassed.

Please do not post any videos that attack and harass our clergy, neither post messages nor send PMs that attack our clergy.
Doing so can get you banned.

And please do not ask which member of the clergy was attacked.

Instead, please pray for all our clergy.

Maria,
Administrator