A complete listing: True/Traditional Orthodox Christians

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: A complete listing: True/Traditional Orthodox Christians

Post by Maria »

arcmode wrote:

Not saying anything specifically about anyone at all, but logic dictates we must assume the following to be true:

Has anyone else considered the possibility that the TOC divisions are allowed by God to confuse the Devil?

The KGB has been known to send spies into the Orthodox and Roman Catholic seminaries with the hope that they will infiltrate and rise to positions of power. We can probably say with certainty that this has already happened in all World Orthodox jurisdictions and that ecumenism, relaxation of the fasts and rule of prayer, and ridicule of saints are their diabolical methods of causing the loss of faith.

Has anyone here read AA-1025, The Memoirs of An Anti-Apostle by Marie Carre? It was originally published in France in 1972. By 1973, a group in Canada had published the first English edition, and then in 1991, this little book was republished by TAN books. It is the autobiography of a KGB agent who was born in 1917, adopted by devout Polish Catholics, defected to Russia, and was ultimately recruited as a teenager to infiltrate the Roman Catholic Church priesthood, to subvert Vatican II by switching to a more liberal agenda, to trash the Tridentine Mass, and to implement the Novus Ordo, which the Vatican now has. This KGB agent, who was probably ordained as a bishop or even served as a Cardinal, said that there were many other KGB agents who were teaching in seminaries, who had attained positions of power, and who were even serving as bishops and cardinals in the Vatican.

If the communists could infiltrate the Roman Catholic Church, there is every reason to believe that they could have already infiltrated the various churches in World Orthodoxy (Antiochian, Bulgarian, Greek, Romanian, Serbian, and Russian). In the two biographies of Saint Nectarios that I have read, it was mentioned that the good saintly bishop was aware that unbelieving masonic bishops were already at work relaxing the rules of fasting, introducing the New Calendar, and advocating a mandatory college education for all clergy along with the wearing of modernistic clerical clothing (sans frock and sans facial hair). St. Nectarios fought against this modernism at the seminary where he taught, but he was ultimately forced to resign so that he could devote more time to the female monastics at Aegina who needed his direction and protection. Remember that St. Nectarios died in 1920, but by that time, the communist revolution of 1917 with the subsequent slaughter of millions of Russian Orthodox Christians had already succeeded. By that time also, the ideology of Marx had long ago infected France, where "Roman Catholic" KGB agents were already at work planning the destruction of the Roman Catholic Church.

Yes, the Communists allies of the Devil know how to infiltrate organizations, and perhaps the apparent fragmentation of True Orthodox is a way of preventing heterodox ecumenist bishops from seizing power over us all. And then notice how the World Orthodox accuse us of constantly breaking up? It is necessary for our survival to separate from the ungodly. Hence, many True Orthodox Christians separated from HOCNA and other morally compromised groups.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Alexander Kuzmin

Post by Alexander Kuzmin »

If I were a spy, I would not write that I am from the parish of Bishop Gregory.

As for your list of Churches, you have an item "True Orthodox Church of Russia there (no known website at this time)". I think this is the same church that is listed as Genuine Orthodox Church (GOC) Synod of Russia (His Beatitude Metropolitan Rafael). Their official name is True Orthodox Church.

Also what is ROCiE - Russian Orthodox Church in Exile aka "Mansonville" (website? Is this under AB Vladimir of S.F.?)

I think, this is ROCiE under AB Vladimir of S.F.

I study English, forgive my mistakes.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Alexander Kuzmin wrote:

As for your list of Churches, you have an item "True Orthodox Church of Russia there (no known website at this time)". I think this is the same church that is listed as Genuine Orthodox Church (GOC) Synod of Russia (His Beatitude Metropolitan Rafael). Their official name is True Orthodox Church.

Also what is ROCiE - Russian Orthodox Church in Exile aka "Mansonville" (website? Is this under AB Vladimir of S.F.?)

Thank you for this information. I think you are correct. Since several other posters have suggested the same thing, I am going to add this information to the list of Churches.

сынок

Post by сынок »

Maria wrote:
Alexander Kuzmin wrote:

Thank you for this information. I think you are correct. Since several other posters have suggested the same thing, I am going to add this information to the list of Churches.

I thought Mansonville, Canada was under Met. Vitaly until his passing. My understanding was that the ROCA folks in Canada had His Eminence as their Metropolitan. Is ROCie another group off of this or am I misguided again??

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

сынок wrote:
Maria wrote:
Alexander Kuzmin wrote:

I thought Mansonville, Canada was under Met. Vitaly until his passing. My understanding was that the ROCA folks in Canada had His Eminence as their Metropolitan. Is ROCie another group off of this or am I misguided again??

There are apparently three ROCiE groups, so this is where it gets confusing.

Lydia
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ex-HOCNA and searching

Post by Lydia »

Maria wrote:
arcmode wrote:

Not saying anything specifically about anyone at all, but logic dictates we must assume the following to be true:

Has anyone else considered the possibility that the TOC divisions are allowed by God to confuse the Devil?

The KGB has been known to send spies into the Orthodox and Roman Catholic seminaries with the hope that they will infiltrate and rise to positions of power. We can probably say with certainty that this has already happened in all World Orthodox jurisdictions and that ecumenism, relaxation of the fasts and rule of prayer, and ridicule of saints are their diabolical methods of causing the loss of faith.

Has anyone here read AA-1025, The Memoirs of An Anti-Apostle by Marie Carre? It was originally published in France in 1972. By 1973, a group in Canada had published the first English edition, and then in 1991, this little book was republished by TAN books. It is the autobiography of a KGB agent who was born in 1917, adopted by devout Polish Catholics, defected to Russia, and was ultimately recruited as a teenager to infiltrate the Roman Catholic Church priesthood, to subvert Vatican II by switching to a more liberal agenda, to trash the Tridentine Mass, and to implement the Novus Ordo, which the Vatican now has. This KGB agent, who was probably ordained as a bishop or even served as a Cardinal, said that there were many other KGB agents who were teaching in seminaries, who had attained positions of power, and who were even serving as bishops and cardinals in the Vatican.

If the communists could infiltrate the Roman Catholic Church, there is every reason to believe that they could have already infiltrated the various churches in World Orthodoxy (Antiochian, Bulgarian, Greek, Romanian, Serbian, and Russian). In the two biographies of Saint Nectarios that I have read, it was mentioned that the good saintly bishop was aware that unbelieving masonic bishops were already at work relaxing the rules of fasting, introducing the New Calendar, and advocating a mandatory college education for all clergy along with the wearing of modernistic clerical clothing (sans frock and sans facial hair). St. Nectarios fought against this modernism at the seminary where he taught, but he was ultimately forced to resign so that he could devote more time to the female monastics at Aegina who needed his direction and protection. Remember that St. Nectarios died in 1920, but by that time, the communist revolution of 1917 with the subsequent slaughter of millions of Russian Orthodox Christians had already succeeded. By that time also, the ideology of Marx had long ago infected France, where "Roman Catholic" KGB agents were already at work planning the destruction of the Roman Catholic Church.

Yes, the Communists allies of the Devil know how to infiltrate organizations, and perhaps the apparent fragmentation of True Orthodox is a way of preventing heterodox ecumenist bishops from seizing power over us all. And then notice how the World Orthodox accuse us of constantly breaking up? It is necessary for our survival to separate from the ungodly. Hence, many True Orthodox Christians separated from HOCNA and other morally compromised groups.

I read the book. It is not an autobiography, it is fiction. Carre was a Roman Catholic who was rightfully dismayed at Vatican II. She made up this story of KGB infiltration to deflect from the real source of Roman Catholic apostacy, which, of course, is the Roman Catholic Church itself.
As for the suggestion that the fragmentation of the TOC's is blessed by God...NO! Get a grip, people.

Lydia
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Ex-HOCNA and searching

Post by Lydia »

arcmode wrote:

1, Every forum on the internet that discusses any subject of any importance whatsoever already has at least two members who are spies.

2, At least one of those member/spies will be a Moderator.

Speak plainly, Arcmode. Which moderator and which members of this forum are spies? And who are they spying for?
Or is the subject matter here inconsequential?
Honestly, I get the feeling that many members here don't go to sleep at night without looking under the bed for Communists, freemasons, zionists, etc. Are you all so paranoid?