Blogs of True Orthodox Deacons, Priests, and Bishops

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

In this pinned thread, please place links to the various blogs of True Orthodox Deacons, Priests and Bishops.

Moderators will update this first post to list these blogs alphabetically for your convenience.

Bishop Akakije (STOC) - http://serbiantrueorthodox.blogspot.gr/

Bishop Akakije (STOC) - http://srpskaipc.blogspot.ru/

Fr. Steven Allen (GOC-K) - Orthodox Truth

NOTES:

1. Synodal statements and encyclicals should be posted in their respective new threads to bring these statements to our immediate attention.

1. Please do not post blog links of laity, readers, or monastics in this thread.

2. TOC Monastics are free to post their blogs in the section under Monasteries as long as these blogs are the official blog of the monastery, and are a place to sell their goods to support the monastery.

3. TOC Christian Writers, such as Anastasios Hudson and Vladimir Moss, can always start a new thread whenever they publish an article or book to bring their newly published article to our attention in a timely manner.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Agios_Irineos

Re: Blogs of True Orthodox Deacons, Priests, and Bishops

Post by Agios_Irineos »

Fr. Steven Allen (GOC-K) - Orthodox Truth

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Thank you, Fr. Irineos.

Agios_Irineos

Post by Agios_Irineos »

This blog is in Serbian, but claims a bishop and priest as its editors.

http://serbiantrueorthodox.blogspot.gr/

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

That is Bishop Akakije of the GOC-K Stoc. I noticed only when you wrote the link for the address that it is based in Greece.
I am not sure whether this was always the case or it switched when Bp Akakije went back to GOC-K.

Admin Note: Bishop Akakije is with the STOC, which is still officially with the RTOC.
Bishop Akakije previously asked the GOC-K if the STOC could be a Sister Church in communion with Kallinikos much like Met. Agafangel of ROCA, but the GOC-K did not accept his terms.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Here is another blog by Bishop Akakije of the STOC.

http://srpskaipc.blogspot.ru/

Agios_Irineos

Post by Agios_Irineos »

Barbara wrote:

That is Bishop Akakije of the GOC-K Stoc. I noticed only when you wrote the link for the address that it is based in Greece.
I am not sure whether this was always the case or it switched when Bp Akakije went back to GOC-K.

Admin Note: Bishop Akakije is with the STOC, which is still officially with the RTOC.
Bishop Akakije previously asked the GOC-K if the STOC could be a Sister Church in communion with Kallinikos much like Met. Agafangel of ROCA, but the GOC-K did not accept his terms.

I think the reason the gr prefix came up is because I was in Greece when I accessed the site. Many large sites have mirrors to servers in local areas. If you subbed .com for .gr, my guess is you would get the same page!