TOC in Germany

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

searn77
Jr Member
Faith: Orthodox Old Calendarist
Jurisdiction: Metropolia of Americas & Brit. Isles

TOC in Germany

Post by searn77 »

Does anybody know which TOC synods have a presence in southern Germany, or around southern Germany's borders? I've done a quick search but can't seem to find anything.

Troparion of St. Philaret of New York
Let us the faithful now come together to praise our father, protector and teacher the pillar of the Orthodox faith and firm defender of piety even the wondrous hierarch Philaret and let us glorify our Saviour Who has granted us his incorrupt relics as a manifest sign of his sanctity.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: TOC in Germany

Post by Maria »

Great Question!

Jean-Serge should know. He would be a valuable resource.

I have been told that there are still underground TOCs present in Eastern Europe (Eastern Germany too) because of their distrust of the Russian and German governments.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

In Germany, you can find for sure parishes from GOC-Kallinikos (in Berlin, Bielefeld, Cologne, teh parish of Cologne might be without local for now due to the end of the previous rent), people from RTOC (I think in Bonn).

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

searn77
Jr Member
Faith: Orthodox Old Calendarist
Jurisdiction: Metropolia of Americas & Brit. Isles

Post by searn77 »

Okay. Thank you both for your replies!

Troparion of St. Philaret of New York
Let us the faithful now come together to praise our father, protector and teacher the pillar of the Orthodox faith and firm defender of piety even the wondrous hierarch Philaret and let us glorify our Saviour Who has granted us his incorrupt relics as a manifest sign of his sanctity.