Active topics?

News and updates pertaining to the Cafe itself, including policies and helpful information. This is also the place for users to pose technical questions or seek assistance in navigating the forum. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussion. No name-calling.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Active topics?

Post by Maria »

I do not know why the Active Topics listing under Quick links is listing some old postings as well as ones that have no response.

This is strange.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

fschmidt
Faith: Old Testament

Post by fschmidt »

Maria wrote:

Both are listed in the forum as active topics, which is designated with an circular icon that moves.

I see that. But look for these threads here and you will see what I mean:

http://www.euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/se ... ive_topics

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Did you notice that in the Active Topics display at the very bottom is a drop down menu where you can increase the numbers for the past 6 months or one year.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

fschmidt
Faith: Old Testament

Post by fschmidt »

Maria wrote:

Did you notice that in the Active Topics display at the very bottom is a drop down menu where you can increase the numbers for the past 6 months or one year.

Yes, but it doesn't fix the problem. Actually "New posts" shows all the results but doesn't have the drop down menu at the bottom. So these 2 functions both try to do the same thing, show recently updated threads, but both are broken in some way.