Congratulations to His Grace Bishop Irineos on his promotion to Global Moderator

News and updates pertaining to the Cafe itself, including policies and helpful information. This is also the place for users to pose technical questions or seek assistance in navigating the forum. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussion. No name-calling.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Congratulations to His Grace Bishop Irineos on his promotion to Global Moderator

Post by Maria »

Dear Members,

I am delighted to announce that HieromonkIrineos (now Bishop Irineos) has agreed to serve as a Global Moderator here at E Cafe.

His posts have been very enlightening and edifying. Pray for him.

Maria
Administrator

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Congratulations to His Grace Bishop Irineos on his promotion to Global Moderator

Post by Barbara »

I was going to suggest that, but thought it was not my place.
We have a great help already in the posting participation of Fr Irineos, a sincere proponent and active promoter of True Orthodoxy - now the board will benefit even more from his good common sense and widespread knowledge in the overseeing task of Global Moderator ! [ < = Does that term mean he will moderate every forum here ? Instead of specializing in a certain area ? ]

Wonderful news just in time for the Church New Year on Sept 14 !

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Congratulations to His Grace Bishop Irineos on his promotion to Global Moderator

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

I was going to suggest that, but thought it was not my place.
We have a great help already in the posting participation of Fr Irineos, a sincere proponent and active promoter of True Orthodoxy - now the board will benefit even more from his good common sense and widespread knowledge in the overseeing task of Global Moderator ! [ < = Does that term mean he will moderate every forum here ? Instead of specializing in a certain area ? ]

Wonderful news just in time for the Church New Year on Sept 14 !

Yes, Father Irineos will be moderating every forum and has the authority to warn or even ban users who violate the rules or the intent of the rules.

http://www.euphrosynoscafe.com/forum/me ... ?mode=team

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

Yes congratulations Father!