FISA Declassifications

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

FISA Declassifications

Post by Maria »

https://hermancain.com/pelosi-schumer-s ... ion-order/

September 19, 2018 Robert Laurie

Schumer and Pelosi

As you’re no doubt aware; on Monday President Trump ordered the declassification and release of myriad documents relating to the Carter Page FISA application and the “Russian collusion” charade. This material includes portions of the application itself, FBI reports of all interviews conducted in conjunction with the application (particularly Bruce Ohr) and thousands of text messages from Strzok, Page, Comey, and McCabe. The unredacted documentation is something that conservative political observers have been clamoring for, and the long-rumored order came as welcome news. ...

The fact that the media is so desperate not to know what the government was doing in the run-up to the 2016 election speaks volumes. They don’t want this info out there because they know it will completely demolish the lie they’ve been pushing for the last two-and-a-half years.

Want to know just how frightened they are? Nacny Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, and Mark Warner have signed a letter demanding that the DOJ defy the President’s order …at least until they have a chance to see how much badly the documents are going to damage their narrative. ...

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

The Art of Avoiding War

Post by Maria »

https://m.theepochtimes.com/the-art-of- ... 68079.html

Below is a brief excerpt. To read the entire exciting and riveting story, go to The Epoch Times' link above.

Last night President Trump made a brief but very important disclosure during a live interview with Sean Hannity while at a rally in Las Vegas. Hannity asked the president about the pending release of declassified documents. Here is how the president responded:

• Well, we’re moving along, we’re working along. We’re also dealing with foreign countries that do have a problem. I must tell you. I got called today from two very good allies saying, “please, can we talk.” So, it’s not as simple as all that. And we do have to respect their wishes. But it will all come out.

This morning President Trump sent out a series of tweets on the subject, providing further information:

• I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General…..

Code: Select all

….has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me – and everyone!. . . [/list][/quote]

Maria
Archon

Re: FISA Declassifications

Post by Maria »