Greek Lesbians complain about their prison island

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Greek Lesbians complain about their prison island

Post by Maria »

ATHENS (Reuters) - Residents on the Greek island of Lesbos went on strike on Monday to protest against European policies they say have turned it into a “prison” for migrants and refugees. ...

On Lesbos, violence often breaks out over delays in asylum procedures and poor living standards.

“The message (today) was that we can’t take it any more,” Galinos said. “Lesbos is in a state of emergency.”

To read the complete story, please visit https://www.reuters.com/article/us-euro ... SKBN1DK1YT

Pray for the people of Greece, especially Lesbos.

I wonder if Aegina, the Island of St. Nectarios, has likewise become a prison island.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.