Is Francis the Worst Pope Ever?

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Orthodox in Michigan
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC Archbishop Pachomios

Re: Is Francis the Worst Pope Ever?

Post by Orthodox in Michigan »

F=6 =6
O=15 1+5=6
X=24 2+4=6

Since fox was mentioned i found a connection to the number of the beast searching numbers relating to the alphabet if you do a search you can find more.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Yes !
Then, why the 'fire' put right before the evil triple digit ? Is this a reference to the destructive fires of the current time
[ Cyprian might posit that ].
Or, on a vaster scale, apocalyptic fires wiping out some of the earth's population ? That latter seems almost sure in this case, since the logo shows a red fox on top of the globe. Like the Devil is ruling the planet. EWW !!!

Then the word Mozilla sounds like a gorilla, which could mean the enforced campaign to make everyone everywhere believe in the false theory of 'evolution'.

Last edited by Barbara on Sun 9 September 2018 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Here is the explosive foreward to a new book, Heretical Pope?, being published soon by Father Paul Kramer.

I feel very sad for Roman Catholics who face a real conundrum concerning Francis as many Catholics are being told that no one can condemn a sitting Pope for heresy, and that thus, the Pope cannot be deposed for heresy.

https://radtradthomist.chojnowski.me/20 ... otten.html

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Very interesting that Fr Paul Kramer is publishing a new book. I am glad to hear that, as it's been quite some time since his last one.

Fr Gruner used to say that sitting Popes can be freely challenged by any Catholic layperson, but most don't realize they have that right. Thus [ my observation, not Fr Gruner's ] the laity were dangerously passive in accepting all these nightmarish 'reforms' and the leadership of supposedly charismatic figures like Pope John Paul II.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

This seems like a communist spread predicted by Bella Dodd.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/jonathan ... lic-church - click this link to read the entire article.

Pope Francis, Cardinal Wuerl, Theodore McCarrick, and the crisis of a church divided

Consider what we know, and what has been alleged, about Pope Francis, Cardinal Donald Wuerl, and disgraced former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick.

For several decades, Father, Bishop, Archbishop, and eventually Cardinal McCarrick preyed sexually on the priests and seminarians serving under his authority. There are credible allegations he abused boys as young as 11. To the extent that this behavior was a secret within the American church, it was very badly kept. Between 2005 and 2007, three dioceses in New Jersey paid out large cash settlements to keep allegations of abuse by McCarrick quiet. As Bishop Steven Lopes told First Things, “I was a seminarian when Theodore McCarrick was named archbishop of Newark. And he would visit the seminary often, and we all knew.”

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Bishop Williamson of the SSPX Resistance speaks out about the scandals in the Vatican and the corrupt hierarchy in his recent sermon.

When man worships himself instead of the Creator (violating the First Commandment), he sets himself up to fail big time. Once man commits the sin of idolatry, then he is on his own. It's not that God has turned His back on sinners, but that sinners have turned their backs on God. This is why it is important to pray for sinners that they may repent, because by themselves, they can do nothing but sin.

Scratch many a materialistic Westerner of today and you find an heir of Protestantism who tends to strain out a gnat and swallow a camel (Mt. XXIII, 24), meaning that he is more severe on sins of the flesh than on sins of the spirit, such as doctrinal error, or heresy.

Now sins of the flesh are serious enough to contribute to the eternal damnation of a huge number of the souls that fall into Hell. ... But it is heresy which opens the way to these sins. See Romans I, 21 to 31. Breaking the First Commandment leads to impurity in general (21–24), to homosexuality in particular (26–27), and to all kinds of other sins in general (28–32). In other words it is the First Commandment which is the first, and not the Sixth.

Thus the real scandal being denounced by Archbishop Viganò is implicit rather than explicit. It is less the perverse sins of the flesh running riot in high-up churchmen than the official idolatry committed by Vatican II in its documents, which did more than anything else to take off the Catholic brakes on immorality. ...

Kyrie eleison.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

The papists have been faking miracles all of our lifetimes. This is not a new or recent phenomenon. It is however, a bit dismaying when I've noticed participants on this forum seemingly accepting papist miracles without any skepticism or reservations, not recognizing that papists are not above resorting to outright lies and deception.

Do people recall when a doctored photo of Patriarch Kirill had his expensive watch photoshopped out by an editor? Something like this does not happen by accident, but is the product of cunning deceitfulness. Who is so gullible as to believe the Papists would not resort to even greater deceptions to preserve their power and authority, like faking miracles?

In Russia, a Watch Vanishes Up Kirill's Sleeve - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/06/worl ... leeve.html

These evil times we live in call for us to put away our childish naiveté. The papist authorities are habitual liars, and no one should be so gullible as to believe anything they say. They are cunning and duplicitous and all the popes of our generation know full well that they are serving the devil and not Christ. They have been groomed by a secret society for their office, and they have known this their entire adult life. Pope Francis, Pope Benedict, Pope JP2, etc. all know/knew full well that they serve Lucifer, and not Christ. They only pretend to believe in Christ to deliberately mislead and delude their ignorant and simple-minded followers. I have proof of all this, and I know of what I speak, but many here simply cannot comprehend this, and think the Pope is just sort of mixed up a little, but that he really means well and is just a bit confused. This is not so. Not at all. Do not believe this for one second. The popes serve the demons, and know it.