Christmas Present Ideas

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Christmas Present Ideas

Post by Maria »

This idea was submitted by Barbara.

Make for your friends and relatives who still use the Zapper (aka Microwave oven).

The Potato Zapper is a nifty way to prepare potatoes in about two minutes.
Bigger ones may need to be turned for another two minutes.

http://www.pellonprojects.com/wp-conten ... Zapper.pdf

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Christmas Present Ideas

Post by Justice »

I remember seeing this product awhile back. From what I heard it worked really good.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Christmas Present Ideas

Post by Barbara »

Here is a picture of what the kit looks like. Most customers think the 100 % cotton batting is nice and thick for the intended purpose. I notice there are other brands too, often displaying a red pistol on the cover of the package : I didn't want to post such an image here. [ It harmlessly removes toxic potato 'eyes', I believe. ]

It's appropriate that the E.Cafe member from Idaho came upon this product ! However, other appropriate vegetables can be likewise 'zapped' as well....

I was surprised to see that there are tutorials on youtube teaching how to put this together. So it's become a popular item apparently. Why not therefore try out this zapping ensemble year round, in fact ?