MP Will Sieze ROCOR Church by Force This Sunday in Ukraine!

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

MP Will Sieze ROCOR Church by Force This Sunday in Ukraine!

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

MP Will Seize ROCA Church by force this Sunday in Malin, Ukraine

See the website of the Odessa Diocese of ROCA

http://www.ipc.od.ua/

Joseph D

Post by Joseph D »

There are too many jurisdictions in the Ukraine due to superstition and infighting. If the Ukrainians cannot solve it, then it will go to the MP or the EP to do so even without general consent. Of the two, the MP would be the prefered peacemaker. Unfortunately, the ROCOR has not the force of law behind her project.

TomS
Protoposter

Post by TomS »

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

----------------------------------------------------
They say that I am bad news. They say "Stay Away."

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Gee TomS, I'd think someone saying that the MP was going to sieze by force a ROCOR Church would be rather significant, given the talks that are perhaps going to take place for union. This could be a stumbling block for union, it could be untrue, it could be half-true rumor, or it could be a sign of what the MP really thinks. It could be lots of things. One thing I don't think it is (especially during Lent) is something for TomS to make light of. Or something which TomS should judge his brothers about. Maybe I'm misjudging on that, though.