Thank you all!

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Thank you all!

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

We just passed 20,000 articles because of your involvement. It is all of you that make the Café what it is. On behalf of OOD and I, again, thank you for your support!

Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

Thank-YOU Deacon Nikolai for creating this forum :)

Mary

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

Your site is the second best Orthodox forum on the net! 8) :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: Many older posts were made before my baptism and thus may not reflect an Orthodox point of view.
Please do not message me with questions about the forum or moderation requests. Jonathan Gress (jgress) will be able to assist you.
Please note that I do not subscribe to "Old Calendar Ecumenism" and believe that only the Synod of Archbishop Kallinikos is the canonical GOC of Greece. I do believe, however, that we can break down barriers and misunderstandings through prayer and discussion on forums such as this one.

Gregory
Jr Member

Post by Gregory »

Your site is the second best Orthodox forum on the net!

No way! Byzcath.org is the best Orthodox website! :wink:

Gregory