GIORGIOS' PROFILE PROPOSAL FOR CONSIDERATION

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

giorgos

1) Is only an allegorical tale.If the one and only one right person read this, at the understanding that his veritable character is known, he must resign at his aim to become teacher of others.

Ahh, this is very commendable then /\ Thank you for going about things in that way.

3 I write that the best is the use of our civil names, parishes and “jurisdictions”.

For the record, I'm Justin Kissel, a lay-member of ROCOR, and (try to) attend Christ Our Savior Orthodox Church in Clymer, PA, U.S.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

¿Que?

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

It appears to me, if I am reading in to this allegory and this talking around the subject that you think OOD and I are insane and you are accusing Siluan of being a crypto-ecumenist and a Latin papist spy. If so, this should probably be done privately and with plent of prrof to back up such accusations.

Giorgos

REPLY TO THE REV. DEACON FR. NICHOLAS

Post by Giorgos »

+

Code: Select all

DEAR BROTHERS IN CHRIST AND  REV.DEACON FR. NICHOLAS, PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. 

Dear Deacon Fr. Nicholas,

21 Et edentibus illis, dixit: " Amen dico vobis: Unus vestrum me traditurus est ".22 Et contristati valde, coeperunt singuli dicere ei: " Numquid ego sum, Domine? ".23 At ipse respondens ait: " Qui intingit mecum manum in paropside, hic me tradet.24 Filius quidem hominis vadit, sicut scriptum est de illo.25 Respondens autem Iudas, qui tradidit eum, dixit: " Numquid ego sum, Rabbi? ". Ait illi: " TU DIXISTI ".

(Evangelium secundum Matthaeum, Cap 25.)

Rejoice in the Lord!

In spite of your unaddressed message, I can only consider that it is directed to me, and besides I can only regret your unmoderate lenguage. Excuse me for say this, but your ecclesiastical ordination must claim you to have a more sober style.

Besides this, I has not been informed of your answer at my E-Mail, as ever before. Why?

Perhaps you can read the minds of orhers,( perhaps not, and I sincerelly  am more oriented to think that not), and then you can express what you perceived as my thinking. 

Sincerelly I am not capable of read the think of others, and again I think that you not, and that what you think about the thinking of others is only your imagination, that someones can name maliciously prelest.

I expect that the reading of this evangelical “perikopé” clarify  (spiritually) your doubts.

My only aim  in write my messages has been the defense of the Forum. Clearly I am not the owner of it, and I am grateful to all the members the interest of reading  in unknown crowds this interchange of messages. 

If you think, sadly, that I must leave the Forum for my defense of it, or someone had planned my eviction, banning me, I only can say to you,that you are nor insane nor fool, you are, and excuse me for say this, only uninformed, unwise and unaware.   

As I have said previously, is seemming that the only “politically correct”  language in the Forum is that whose aim is bashing the ROCOR, the Synod Of Resistants, or other more sober Churches.

If a member emit the minimous doubt against what he perceives as schismatic moves, he is submited at one Inquisitorial scrutinious, but if that same member writes doesn’t matter what, against a sober bishop this is welcome.

I can only say that for me and other many members of the Café this is outrageous.

At least must be a form of equivalence, ouside of “reading of minds”, the “judge of aims”, and other forms of what is abusive to name spiritual discernment , what in the Orthodox parádosis is other thing. This thing is solely the Love of Christ and others, the submission of our will at the Will of God, and the respect for the Truth that is not less than the Name of the Incarnate Logos.

You, my Reverend Deacon Nicholas, has been beg for communicate with me in my messages.

You elected not. It’s your responsibility.

As you must know there are not a little difference between the nude facts and that we desire of it. And there are more difference if we are deceived.

As you can see,and as I say previously I do no wish name or indicate the deceiver clearly.

This is a opportunity to him and his conscience to shut up and not play more the teacher.

If you, despite  the work that I envisaged, think of other form it’s your right. 

But clearly, one do not throw stones if lives in a glass home. 

IN THE LOVE OF CHRIST, 
                                                   GIORGOS 

PS. I beg you your pardon ,and again is my friendly wish that if you have any doubt communicate with me.

Last edited by Giorgos on Fri 26 November 2004 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

¡SEÑOR JESUCRISTO TEN PIEDAD DE MÍ PECADOR!

Liudmilla
Sr Member

Post by Liudmilla »

Giorgios:

The more I think about the more I resent you taking upon yourself the right to speak for me as a member of this forum. I did not ask you to speak for me, I did not give you permission to speak for me as a member of this forum. If you have a problem with a member of this forum, then take it THEM P R I V A T E L Y!!!!! If they chose to answer you it is up to them, no answer is also an answer.

Also I resent you taking a perfectly good thread where people were posting their stories of conversion and turning it into your own private, uncomprehensible , God only knows what.

AS to Father Nikolai and OOD They have been with us much longer than you...I think we can judge for ourselves their character and their voices. We are after all mostly adults, with a few young adults sprinkled in. If we chose to dwell here it is OUR choice, not yours.

Kindly stop your uncomprehensible inuendos....I for one do not appreciate them. I much prefer dealling in a direct and honest manner. There is less room for error that way.

In Christ,
Milla

Giorgos

AND NOW WE ARE "MISCELLANEOUS"...

Post by Giorgos »

TO LIUDMILLA
AND DEACON FR. NICHOLAS

+

Dear in Christ Liudmilla,

I beg your pardon for has been opportunity of temptation for you. It was not my wish that you resent about me or other in the Forum. 

I can assure you that I have not a “personal agenda” in all this. I do not want be nothing else in the Forum that a modest member. I write rarely to the Forum, but in the last days has been a serious motivation for my intervention, that was not based in any friendship nor in any personal enmity.

Besides I beg pardon to all the contributors that write his histories of conversion and were inmersed in that all affair. These people are whitout any doubt sincere and honest. 

My English is very bad, and perhaps this is a reason for some confusion. In any moment I pretend speak for you or  for all the Forum’s members, and I can not understand for what that I had say do you think so.

But I can assure you that if we “were silent the very stones would cry out”.  

The very strangest of all this is that we acted so not only in defense of Bishop Alexander and the EuphrosynosCafe Forum but in the same interest of Deacon Fr. Nicholas (i.e. the Rocie).

I wish not say more,  AN I EXPECT THAT THE ONE PERSON THAT WAS ENVISAGED RENONCES AT HIS AIM TO BECOME TEACHER OF OTHERS.

To Deacon Fr. Nicholas,

Excuse me if I has been rude, but there was necessary. Thank you for the headline of this TOPIC. 

WHY NOT A POLL?

And last but not least, and for the RECORD:
My name is Giorgos, I am baptized in the Greek Orthodox Church of Sts. Constantine and Hellene, I am married with three childrens and (try to ) assist at the Holy Trinity Cathedral (ROCOR) in Buenos Aires, 65 Kms. from my home.

If anyone of you wish write to me privately, write to my E Box.
WITH LOVE IN CHRIST

GIORGOS
Last edited by Giorgos on Thu 9 December 2004 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fserafim
Jr Member

Post by fserafim »

I think Giorgos is referring to the use of pseudonyms instead of open identities. I must admit I find it very strange that Orthodox Christians should pose as liturgical expresssions etc. I have noticed a slant towards ROAC and Greek Old Calendarists. That does not bother me - I think we need to debate (without ad hominem attacks). You have to belong to some jurisdiction these days. I have also noticed that one of you of hidden identity reminds me of "Love +BT". I wonder if he is lurking here in disguise!

Keep up the good work FrDeacon!

Yours in Christ,
Fr Serafim

Giorgos

Post by Giorgos »

+
Dear in Christ Fr. Serafim,
Bless!
Relegated for my sins at the muddy backwaters of the "Miscellaneous Topics", I am grateful for your interest.
You have comprised very well my proposition and my aim.
Pray for me a sinner,
Giorgos