very humbly i ask for your prayers

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
valentina_1

very humbly i ask for your prayers

Post by valentina_1 »

Very humbly, I'm asking for your prayers for my husband-due to some envious individuals in his work environment, he was sent home for a week until the 'so called investigation' is resolved due to some deposit that was not entered into the system. However, all the evidence is there that this so called deposit was deposited.
I'm at my wits end!!!. I'm praying to St' John of San Fransisco and Shanghai. I have a copy of the original Icon. Somehow, I have so much faith in him, that sometimes it feels as if I'm talking to him. Let's hope all will go well. My husband has a meeting at his office this coming, Friday, February 11, 2005 at 2:00pm (est) to determine what will happen. Will keep you posted. Your humble servant. Valya

Mor Ephrem

Post by Mor Ephrem »

Lord, have mercy.

George Australia
Sr Member

Re: very humbly i ask for your prayers

Post by George Australia »

Dear in Christ Valya,
I have a small piece of St. John's epitrachelion on my iconostasis here in Australia. I'll pray to him for you also.
When St. John was dragged through civil court by members of his own flock under false accusations, someone asked him who he thought was behind all this, and he replied simply: "the devil". Even then, he forgave his false accusers, and blamed the evil one for laying the trap they fell into.
George

"As long as it depends on Monothelitism, then Miaphysitism is nothing but a variant of Monophysitism."

Giorgos

Post by Giorgos »

+
Dear in Christ Valentina,
Saint John the Wonderworkwer will pray for you and your husband.
AND WE WILL MUST PRAY, TOO.
Giorgos

¡SEÑOR JESUCRISTO TEN PIEDAD DE MÍ PECADOR!

valentina_1

Post by valentina_1 »

I thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement. At times we feel all alone and distressed. Thank you so much.

Your humble servant,

Valya