Prayer request

Discussions of the prayer services of the Church. Prayer requests. Please pray for all who post here. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

Well my administrative stuff in France to get a residency card is now being examined in another town since I moved from Paris. Tomorrow I have a new meeting, but it seems the administration does not understand well the situation... Things seems to be very complicated even if the new administration is more sympathic... which is a good point. They also gave me a residency permit for one month... but the lady was not too optimistic in my case...

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

News

Post by Jean-Serge »

The situation is quite complicated : the administration agrees to examine my case if I find a job before March 1st, which is really difficult in France in a so tini period... At the moment, they do not accept to postpone this deadline... I have begun my search and ask for your prayers again...

Thank you...

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

You are in my humble prayers. I wish you everything will do well.

CorpusChristi

Post by CorpusChristi »

have you asked the church for help you in maybe establishing employment at the church with no pay, it could look as if you were lieing,but in fact you could go do a little cleaning every now and then and the pay wouldnt be of this world, But much Greater in Heaven-So In Fact no one is lieing and you can safely stay in your prefered country
"A Keeper/custodian of the church" could be your title
and there is always the latin Church who always helps in these situations,you should contact them as you have contacted others who might not even be Christian....The Latin church has helped thousands in many countries, in fact an old group of Russian Orthodox nuns fleeing during communist take over were helped by the Latin church(a nun more specifically, with her Priests and Bishops blessing) financed and secured movement of them away from Russia with the Vladimir Icon , who has been in america ever since...........But if all else fails, remember you are praying to GOD, and maybe just maybe he doesnt want you in FRANCE- have you ever thought of that?????????????????
Let GOD guide you, even when things look crazy and wrong- God`s Will Prevails above all other things, mysteriously and with TRUTH and REASON ...Pray to ST.JOHN of S,.F. and shanghai who knows what being pushed out of Countries is really about....remember ST.JOHN of Shanghai and S.F.

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

Thank you for a suggestion but in fact it cannot work... I have to find a job squaring with my diploma (a master in management), particularly this sort of job you do not find generally in 20 days... It is imperative thsi job squares with my diploma otherwise it is sure the administration answer will be negative... But I am still optimistic : maybe it will be possible to postpone the deadline or to find it through someone knowing someone etc...

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Prayer request

Post by Jean-Serge »

Could you keep on praying for me : indeed, I am still looking for a job. Furthermore, spiritually speaking I left my former jurisdiction i.e ROCIE. Please pray for me in order that I am guided in my quest of a new juriidiction, even if it is located far from my home.

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

I am currently urgently looking for a new affordable flat to rent with 5 days only to find it. Thank you for your prayers.