Alexey II says all evil forces are against MP-ROCOR union

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

Dear Rostislav:

Christ is Risen!

I don't think that Father Nikolai has wanted to inconvenience you, neither that he participates in a scandalous campaign against you.

Then, personally respect you opinions and points of views although I differ with you as for MP and OCA. But that is not reason so that I attack you. :D

In Christ

P. Siluan

Kollyvas
Protoposter

No Offense Taken...

Post by Kollyvas »

Indeed He is Risen!

Bless Father.
I have taken no offense at what Fr.Nikolai posted, but I am eager in ascertaining the source of the half truthes. I respect you all and your clerical ranks and even your jurisdictional decisions, which I too considered at one time and rejected as untenable. Please don't think this has anything to do with you all--this was a long time in coming and needs to be addressed as I move on from the mire of my ROCOR past. I am thoroughly unworthy and filth, but know, Father, I am not the only one these people attack. Great people have been slandered by them and slighted--ever wonder why Fr. Georges Florovsky, ideologically nearly identical to then ROCOR, avoided them after leaving Jugoslavia? Please be reassured of my unworthy, continued respect.
In the LOVE of Christ,
Rostislav

Love is a holy state of the soul, disposing it to value knowledge of God above all created things. We cannot attain lasting possession of such love while we are attached to anything worldly. —St. Maximos The Confessor