Duma disappointed in one ROCOR delegate to Council

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Kollyvas
Protoposter

Grabbe, +Sergius, et al

Post by Kollyvas »

Khristos Anesti!

Blagoslovite Otche.

Father, if only you knew what the grabbes were about, let's just say they weren't an inspiration for anyone, except the likes of bill clinton. For instance, they arranged a sum of $2000000.00 pa to be sent to Synod from the wcc which they had a hand in administering. After the Sorrowful Epistles were issued, fr. gregory grabbe travelled to both +iakovos and athenagoras begging apologies and promising speedy rapproachment. His son, while administrator of the Russian Palestinian mission, AND A HIEROMONK, tried to embezzle properties and was known for seducing young girls around the mission, a sexual predator. One I knew personally, Nina Hellige, who conceived his child, WHICH THIS CAD HAD HER ABORT. She has not been the same since. There is NOTHING at all to be admired with these scum. They orchestrated the trial against St. John and tried to have him committed, because "others" they knew were displeased with the building of the New Cathedral out of petty jealousy and the implications it could have in shifts of power. The current "commandants" are too brezhnevite and debauched to even have the acumen to approach the diabolical nature of the grabbes--that would take less indolence and some actual ambition.

As far as the MP being the Mother Church, I've gone into this on several threads now, Father. Firstly, it is in direct succession from the line of St. Tikhon. Secondly, the soviet church of stalin had a more Orthodox Canonical status than the imperial and protestantized church of Peter with its "oberprocurator." To imply it is illegitimate because it was manipulated by an ideologically hostile government is to argue that the Patriarchates of Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch & Jerusalem are all illegitimate. Moreover, a separated diocese, which recognizes the Mysteries of and prays for the "persecuted episcopate of the Russian church" de facto recognizes its status. Likewise, the separated diocese(s) had no claim nor right to the Patriarchal Throne or its authority, nor could they even utter words trying to condemn it without first fulfilling the directives of St. Tikhon, which ROCOR "spin offs" refuse to do.
In the LOVE of Christ,
Rostislav Mikhailovich Malleev-Pokrovsky

Love is a holy state of the soul, disposing it to value knowledge of God above all created things. We cannot attain lasting possession of such love while we are attached to anything worldly. —St. Maximos The Confessor

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

IMO The biggest mistake Vladyka Vitaly made was to remove the stability of the ROCOR by having Bp Gregory (Grabbe) removed as secretary of the Synod and then retiring him. Of course many say that this was something he was manipulated in to doing like the re-imaginging of the anathema against Ecumenism and retiring himself; and as such he should not be held accountable personally. Being blessed to know Bp Gregory's daughters, I know them to be a family of high integrity who were wrongly character assasinated in order to bring on a new course for the ROCOR.

Kollyvas
Protoposter

grabbes, rasputin, rodzianko, et al to be rehabilitated?!

Post by Kollyvas »

Christ is Risen!

Evlogeite Pater.
Well, I tend to see no integrity in sexual predation on young girls, backroom "flexible" theology and canon law with the ep, embezzlement even to the point of stealing ROCOR's high school in Manhattan while selling it and putting the money in ones pocket. Just days after the Tsar'-Martyr was forced to abdicate, the count grabbe, rushed to pack and leave the imperial suite at Stavka, which he had hitherto been the most obsequious in. When asked where he was going, he replied, "I have nothing more to do here. Times such as these demand that people look out for their own best interests." Afterwards he vocally spoke in favour of the buchanan inspired February debacle, wearing red armbands. Integrity?! Those with it SPIT while saying the name of grabbe. Just as the names rasputin, alexiev, rodzianko, etc. deserve NO rehabilitation, that of grabbe should rightly go down in infamy AS TRAITORS TO CHURCH, TSAR' & FATHERLAND.
Indeed He is Risen!
Rostislav Mikhailovich Malleev-Pokrovsky

Love is a holy state of the soul, disposing it to value knowledge of God above all created things. We cannot attain lasting possession of such love while we are attached to anything worldly. —St. Maximos The Confessor

Kollyvas
Protoposter

Scholar: "Herbst's Presence A Provocation."

Post by Kollyvas »

http://www.risu.org.ua/eng/news/article;10030/

US Ambassador to Ukraine at Church Council will be “Provocation,” Says Russian Scholar
02.05.2006, [10:34] // Foreign relations //

The fact that U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine John Herbst has been delegated from the eparchy of Odesa and Zaporozhzhia, Ukraine, to the All-Diaspora Council, which is to consider the re-unification of the two parts of the Russian Church, is a provocation. So said Constantine Zatulin, State Duma deputy and director of the Institute for the CIS Countries. interfax-religion.com posted the news on 28 April 2006.

"The ambassador was really baptized according to the Orthodox rite. At the same time, the aim of his efforts as a person at the U.S. State Department service is fairly evident. John Herbst acts in the interests of the USA,” Zatulin said.

Zatulin stresses that in 2004-2005, all the efforts of the USA were aimed at supporting first the orange movement and then the orange power. This power itself is interested in fragmenting Orthodoxy and setting up a so-called “one local [or national] church” in Ukraine, writes the “Nezavisimaya Gazeta Daily.”

"The plans for creating an 'independent' Orthodox church, promoting the Uniates [Greek Catholics] and preserving the so-called 'Ukrainian Patriarchate' set up by schismatic Filaret Denisenko is what Washington believes to be a sign of democracy in religious life,” said Zatulin.

As journalist Mikhail Leontyev stated on his part in the Odnako TV talk show broadcast last evening by Channel 1, U.S. President George Bush, as far back as a year ago, forbade his ambassador “any visits to the Kyiv Cathedral of the Protecting Veil [Moscow Patriarchate], where he, incidentally, had his own children baptized.”

”Opponents of the unification who accuse the Moscow Patriarchate of Sergianism, that is, submission to the authorities, represent actually the fierce neo-Sergianists of American making who have just chosen a different master,” said Leontyev.

Source and previous related RISU news:

http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=1370

http://www.risu.org.ua/eng/news/article;8201/

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

Dear Rostislav:

I cannot tolerate that you do personal attacks against bishops and people who have reposed in the Lord and who cannot defend themself here,

Neither I can tolerate your not very decorous words to do so. We neither can allow any personal attack of any nature here and this I say to you and others. I ask you earnestly you to improve your behavior

In Christ

P. Siluan

ioannis

Post by ioannis »

Justin wrote:

That's right Deacon Nicholas, you just keep talking about the imaginary union (as opposed to communion/concelebration) of ROCOR with the MP. It is the only justification--uncanonical and anti-traditional as it is--that you can give for the existence of your group, and your fleeing a real Orthodox Church for a Hydra (but what will you do when the last of the heads have been chopped off?).

Justin, I believe you have publicly said that you don't really believe in Christ; yet you scold Fr. Nicholas for not belonging to a "real Orthodox Church"? This is very perplexing, since for you, there is no "real Orthodox Church". In fact, there is not only no Church at all, Christ is not even God (if I am wrong please correct me.)

It seems therefore, that you are just angry at Fr. Nicholas; perhaps you feel that if you can beat him down, you can also beat down your troubled conscience?

If I am wrong, then why are you angry at Fr. Nicholas? If you are not angry, then what is a "real Orthodox Church" to a non-Christian?

Chrysostomos

Post by Chrysostomos »

I cannot tolerate that you do personal attacks against bishops and people who have reposed in the Lord and who cannot defend themself here

Fr. Bless,

Based upon your own criteria, we must therefore extend this to Patriarch Sergius and anyone else for that fact. Yet, if this were done, which I do not have any challenge with whatsoever, this paticular board would no longer be the haven that it has become for attacks.

Perhaps then, more posts would be placed in the Praxis, Prayer, Liturgics and even Sacred Scripture, than World Orthodoxy with 6798 posts (2nd highest) and Traditional Orthodox Churches with 7123 posts.

I am in full agreement Fr., I truly am. Let us depart from attacking those who have reposed and cannot defend themselves. Everyone who has ever reposed, has reposed in the Lord, for God has called them to account. As St. Paul said: "It is once appointed to man to die, and then the judgement."

The challenge is in enforcing that sentiment. Especially considering some of the posters on this board, they might have nothing else left to post about, since that is all they seem to focus on. Perhaps it is God's will for you to bring this up Fr. All of us, including myself, need to always be aware of what we say, to the living, or about the reposed. For we shall give account of every idle word we speak.

Kissing the hand of Christ,

Rd. Chrysostomos