The Lament of Eve

Reading from the Old Testament, Holy Gospels, Acts, Epistles and Revelation, our priests' and bishops' sermons, and commentary by the Church Fathers. All Forum Rules apply.
Olympiada
Jr Member

The Lament of Eve

Post by Olympiada »

Hi everyone, its been a while. I forgot how to spell the saint's name and could not find my icon. :(
Anyways, I have a question that I am eager to get an answer for so I am asking around. I am reading "The Lament of Eve" by Johanna Manley and she refers to this chart of the relative ages of Adam and Eve's children and I can not figure it out for the likes of me. It is on page 758 of "Wisdom, Let Us Attend: Job, The Old Testament and The Fathers". I am looking for someone who might have this book and take a look at what's bothering me. Alternatively I could scan and upload the table as well.
In Christ,
Olympiada

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

I have the book Olympiada, what would your question be?

Olympiada
Jr Member

Post by Olympiada »

I got a hold of the author on the phone, thanks!

Грешник
Sr Member

Post by Грешник »

Olympiada,

Can you briefly summarize what your question was as well as the author's answer I for one am interested. =)

Thanks
Juvenaly

Olympiada
Jr Member

Post by Olympiada »

I had a question about her genealogy chart and she just told me about her calculations. My hard drive died and I must try to have it retrieved, for it has her phone number on it, I failed to write it down in my phone book. It really wasn't that big a deal...