CH-CH-CH-CH-Changes

News and updates pertaining to the Cafe itself, including policies and helpful information. This is also the place for users to pose technical questions or seek assistance in navigating the forum. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussion. No name-calling.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Re: CH-CH-CH-CH-Changes

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

But at least now we can upload our own avatars now.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Re: CH-CH-CH-CH-Changes

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

nyc_xenia wrote:
Fr Anastasios wrote:

The entire template has to be recreated. That will take some time. Until then, you are stuck with the generic look ;)

LOL. OK... I guess we will all have to simply wait then. :lol:

Still waiting...

Kosmas
Jr Member

Retired Deacon?

Post by Kosmas »

"As many of you know, I was retired as a deacon after I questioned some uncanonical actions of the vicar bishop administrating the ROAC in America 2 years ago."

I wondered if you can help me better understand how "retirement" from the deaconate works. Are you now a layman in the fullest sense or can you be "reinstated" to the deaconate without ordination? It is my understanding that when one has been blessed to the sacerdotal ranks nothing can reverse that unless one falls into grievous sin (i.e. heresy). Do you consider yourself on standby until an honorable Bishop asks for your help? Please forgive me for all the questions.

Curious,
Kosma.