An inquirer's journey to True Orthodoxy

This is a safe harbor for inquirers and catechumen to ask questions and share their journey into Holy Orthodoxy. Please be kind to our newcomers and warmly welcome them. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Barbara
Protoposter

An inquirer's journey to True Orthodoxy

Post by Barbara »

On a happy note, Justin, I am so GLAD that you are hopefully about to be received into RTOC ! I noticed that in your
information just now. Congratulations, let's pray for Bishop Stefan to make a favorable decision in your regard !

Note: Topic split from The Lord's Prayer and then moved into Inquiry

Justin Kolodziej
Faith: Want to confess the True Faith without compromise
Jurisdiction: Need to be received by the Church

Re: An inquirer's journey to True Orthodoxy

Post by Justin Kolodziej »

Barbara wrote:

I didn't even get to the end of that stupid ditty.
Now I see the "yes yes yes". Pathetic ! Must be a football cheer, or something like that ?

On a happy note, Justin, I am so GLAD that you are hopefully about to be received into RTOC ! I noticed that in your
information just now. Congratulations, let's pray for Bishop Stefan to make a favorable decision in your regard !

lets not get ahead of things now...I am merely visiting their nearest church to my house on my way home tomorrow. I doubt that Fr. John will give Bishop Stefan a call, get the OK and get me baptized that evening if i desire it (I think I am done with Roman Catholicism but hesitating on making that official)...

...though stranger things have happened

Wherever even the last two or three are gathered together in His name, there He is in their midst.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I hope all is going well in this regard ?!

Justin Kolodziej
Faith: Want to confess the True Faith without compromise
Jurisdiction: Need to be received by the Church

Post by Justin Kolodziej »

Well the meeting was good but something didn't quite feel right. Then the new statement came out from GOC-Kallinikos and I was satisfied with their position. I actually met Anastasios and we had a good conversation. So I think I will go that direction.

Wherever even the last two or three are gathered together in His name, there He is in their midst.

Isaakos
Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: Latin- Discerning the GOC’s.

Post by Isaakos »

Justin Kolodziej wrote:

Well the meeting was good but something didn't quite feel right. Then the new statement came out from GOC-Kallinikos and I was satisfied with their position. I actually met Anastasios and we had a good conversation. So I think I will go that direction.

Anastasios is an excellent resource to have. Be sure to read as much as you can at HOTCA.org including "Why the True Orthodox are Truly Orthodox" and "The Calendar Question." Both are exceptional.

“What exactly are you here for?”

“…To see with eyes unclouded by hate.”