glory to God for all things!

This is a safe harbor for inquirers and catechumen to ask questions and share their journey into Holy Orthodoxy. Please be kind to our newcomers and warmly welcome them. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
khomes
Jr Member
Faith: True Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Matthewites- Metropolitan Kirykos

glory to God for all things!

Post by khomes »

I just wanted to post a short something here. If this isnt the right place, please feel free to move it.

I just needed to say that I have Officially decided to join the True Orthodox Church!!!! I am just so full of unexplainable joy and hapiness. I feel the outsides stresses, worries, and cares of this world, yet it doesnt bother me. I can trust God now more than ever. I feel like crying because i am just so relieved and joyful. I just feel like proclaiming my newly found faith on top of the highest mountain! :mrgreen:
Thank you all for being sp helpful. I especially thank those who have personally talked to me and help me in my conversion.

Sincerely,

Your new brother in XC

I was baptised into the Genuine Orthodox Church with the name Matthew on March 1 2016

"Preserve my children: patience, compassion, wisdom, gentleness, humility, silence, fasting, prayer. Prayer gives humility, modesty, and obedience. He who keeps these reasons that lead to the imitation of Christ, provides for the salvation of his immortal soul; he who despises them, despises his own salvation."
- St. Matthew the New Confessor

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Re: glory to God for all things!

Post by jgress »

This is wonderful news!

Priest Antonios
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolia

Re: glory to God for all things!

Post by Priest Antonios »

God bless you and your family Kaeleb!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. You are in our prayers.

-Fr Antonios