Does anyone know where?....

Discuss the holy Mysteries and the liturgical life of the Church such as the Hours, Vespers, Matins/Orthros, Typica, and the Divine Liturgy. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Liudmilla
Sr Member

Does anyone know where?....

Post by Liudmilla »

Does anyone know where one can purchase a chalice and all that goes with it...in silver....I also need a kadila...also in silver....

A friend wants to purchase for their church........

Any sites on the internet?

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Eastern Christian Supply Company has some chalice sets, perhaps they would have what you need. I'm not positive what a kadila is, but if it's a censer, they have many gold-plated (and nickle and brass) censers (they don't seem to have any that are strictly silver, though they do have some that are "gold and silver plated" on this page).

Liudmilla
Sr Member

Post by Liudmilla »

Thanks a bunch for your help.....that should help me a bunch...and yes a kadila is a censor......i couldn't think of the english word.... :wink:

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

/\ And thankfully Eastern Christian Supply Co. is run by the True (Old Calendar) Orthodox Church of Greece who are in communion with ROCOR, so you you know your money is going to good Orthodox people.