NorCal and SoCal fires = Military-Industrial Complex terrorism?

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: NorCal and SoCal fires = Military-Industrial Complex terrorism?

Post by Maria »

Nano-Aluminum is in the mix of chemtrails.

Geo-engineering global warmists say that this spraying of nano-aluminum is necessary to cool the earth by causing it to reflect the sun's rays. Now this is the worst conspiracy theory ever drummed up by the Military-Industrial-Chemical-Pharmaceutical Complex. Nano-aluminum is now being sprayed world wide and it is killing the earth and destroying all life ... slowly but surely.

Come Lord Jesus, and save us for we perish.

Most Holy Theotokos save us.

The worst thing about Nano-aluminum is that it combines with fluoride in our water, especially when ingesting black tea to form highly toxic fluoroaluminum chemicals.

With the election of Obama, chem trailing has dramatically increased across the USA and the world.
Lately, it is even more obvious. Not only in Los Angeles but also in Phoenix, Arizona, the skies are full of geo-engineering clouds.
Layer upon layer, row after row of Air Force tankers are dropping their poisonous loads to give the appearance of strato clouds.

In addition, the contrails in regular jet fuel contain tons of lead. With lithium added to the mix of chemtrails, the weather channel is continuing to change its weather predictions hour by hour, at first showing rain, but then a few days later it shows no rain in sight.

Please watch this you tube video where the featured speaker is neurosurgeon Dr. Blaylock.
He suggests food items we can add to our diet to help detox from nano-aluminum.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

That's a good term you brought in there : Military-Industrial-Chemical-Pharmaceutical complex.
What a massive conglomerate ALL working on behalf of the devil to ruin the planet so that no people of God can thrive here.

I may not get around to watching the video right away. Are there any things that can be easily found that are antidotes ?

Also, that is alarming about the combining with black tea for those of us tea consumers.
The whole scenario is more and more sinister by the minute.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

That's a good term you brought in there : Military-Industrial-Chemical-Pharmaceutical complex.
What a massive conglomerate ALL working on behalf of the devil to ruin the planet so that no people of God can thrive here.

I may not get around to watching the video right away. Are there any things that can be easily found that are antidotes ?

Also, that is alarming about the combining with black tea for those of us tea consumers.
The whole scenario is more and more sinister by the minute.

Basically, Black Tea contains fluoride which is released and made more toxic when lemon is added to the tea.

However, with nano-aluminum chem-trailing, the nano-aluminum is infiltrating our water supply.
Black Tea contains fluoride + nano-aluminum -> FluoroAluminum chemicals, which are highly toxic.

Gardasil and Tetanus vaccines both contain nano-aluminum in high concentrations.
This results in many deaths due to these vaccines.

Vegetables that help us detox:

onions, garlic, leeks, shallets
broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts
kale, spinach

Quercetin (in onions particular) is anti-flammatory and will reduce aluminum in the body.

Curcumin (turmeric) contains sulfur as does MSM.

Whenever you take Quercetin or Curcumin, mix it in extra virgin olive oil.
With the olive oil, these two food supplements become more active in the body.

Skullcap tea is known for relieving pain.
However, it is very effective in reducing levels of aluminum in the body.

Surprise: Saffron is also great in reducing aluminum.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Is that true of ALL black tea ? Is Organic black tea better ?
Or black tea grown in Yunnan or elsewhere, far away from here ?

Thanks for the list !

A moment before reading this, I ate some garlic and onions with my salad - with turmeric, of course !

Sounds like all the sulfurous vegetables are what weigh in to shield people against the deleterious effects. Interesting that turmeric has sulfur in it.

Thus MSM, a white granular supplement, is vital.
I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but it seems to me that there is a major suppression of information about the benefits of MSM. It was initially popular, then suddenly one can't find anything about it whatsoever. The product is still available, but the promotion of it as essential for so many things has mysteriously been squelched. Probably because it helps anyone, it is viewed as competition for that Pharmaceutical Complex of which you spoke.

So onions have Quercetin ? I was keen on Quercetin about 10 years ago, but kind of forgot about taking the supplement over time. I do take it occasionally, but not like I used to. That would be a major help if Quercetin could be obtained by eating a vegetable rather than a supplement.

That's a big help to know about the Olive Oil consumption with these others.

I like skullcap tincture as it is a good nerve calmer and helps one sleep. I never thought of it as against pain, but all these herbs have multiple wonderful effects.