Sarah Riccardi-Swartz:Menace Supreme

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Sarah Riccardi-Swartz:Menace Supreme

Post by Barbara »

Bishop Ireneos, glad to see you bac here posting ! Please contribute !!!

I had posted that article on a separate thread, just a few threads earlier, "Meagan S and Sarah R. attack Rocor, Fr John Whiteford". If you wish, please comment there about what you thought of that pathetic politically-motivated article !

Could you possibly give your learned opinion on this "Orthobro" subject ?

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Somebody wrote to Sarah Riccardi who noted that her treasured conference was going to start yesterday afternoon,

"Hey Sarah who is your bishop ?"

It's a great question !!!
She didn't reply...

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Sorry to keep bringing up this unpleasant person, but I think it's wise for us to keep tabs on her and her doings. What can we do ?
We can PRAY especially during Great Lent, prayers must be well received in Heaven !

Now Sarah R is posting about the Association for Feminist Anthropology - !! [unbelievable !] offering 2,000 Dissertation Grant for any

"ABD* student from any subfield of Anthro, whose diss uses a feminist analytic lens, or centers feminist anthro theory or methods"

Wonderful ! Now we can see HOW these people get advanced quickly to the point, like Sarah herself, that their writings are publicized and feted. Then they leapfrog over others to receive coveted university professor positions.

However, I will mention that Sarah's current university, contrary to what one might guess from its authoritative name, is NOT an academically good school !!! Unless it's changed, it's considered fairly low on the hierarchy of universities and colleges.
Everyone please keep that in mind. Sarah will be aiming for higher honors and more prestigious universities at which to teach.
* What is ABD ? :

"you have completed all required doctorate coursework, but have not written and defended your dissertation"

eish
Jr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Left the Greek Alexandrian Patriarchate

Post by eish »

Barbara wrote: Sat 23 March 2024 11:52 pm

Somebody wrote to Sarah Riccardi who noted that her treasured conference was going to start yesterday afternoon,

"Hey Sarah who is your bishop ?"

It's a great question !!!
She didn't reply...

If she has one I'll have to put on a hat so I can eat it.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

That's funny !

I guess we could look at who is the OCA bishop of the New England region, or figure out which parish the OCA has in Boston. But somehow... I doubt she is active there !!!

When i had researched this before our site disappeared for awhile, I remember that in the early days, her husband was some kind of deacon in the OCA. That was maybe in New York City.

Notably, Sarah Riccardi has ALWAYS been vague about her participation in Orthodox parish life.

EXCEPT when she staged her 007 infiltration into the "enemy" Rocor's Christ the Savior parish affiliated with Holy Cross Monastery in West Virginia.
AT THAT TIME, she played the role to the hilt: singing in the choir, helping with the food pantry offered for the indigent, participating in all events during her approximate YEAR spying on the place...

But THAT suffering was necessary for her name to be made as a 'scholar'. If one reads between the lines of her book, Between Heaven and Russia, she was gritting her teeth the entire time to taking part in parish life in West Virginia. It was necessary for her cover, but she probably could not have any longer pretending to be a normal Rocor parishioner any longer than she did.

As an aside, I saw something at the time that may have been erased since then, that she has an autistic daughter.

eish
Jr Member
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Left the Greek Alexandrian Patriarchate

Post by eish »

Barbara wrote: Tue 26 March 2024 11:20 pm

When i had researched this before our site disappeared for awhile, I remember that in the early days, her husband was some kind of deacon in the OCA.

For the wife of a putative clergyman to attack the Faith like that...I  cannot comprehend it.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

YES ! Excellent point. This fact makes it ALL the worse !
And yes-putative is the operative word.
Somehow the deacon position sounded shaky, or maybe impermanent. It was NEVER stated clearly, that much is for sure.
I bet she erased a lot of this material from earlier once her name hit the "Anti-Orthodox Liberal-Left Top 40" list.