Apple Says No

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Luke
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Apple Says No

Post by Luke »

The government asked Apple to come up with a way to read the phone that one of the San Bernardino murderers used. With the privacy v. seecurity issues we have been having the past few years, my first reaction is to condemn Apple for saying no. It seems like we allow moslems to get away with so much, that sometimes it makes me sick. Note: This is the first time I have created a thread on this forum, so I hope I have this in the right spot: http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/16/us/san-be ... index.html

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Apple Says No

Post by Maria »

Dear Luke,

Thanks for posting this information. Yes, it is important.

However, I do not believe it is an ethical-religious-moral consideration as much as one of privacy and freedom from intrusive searches. Therefore, I am going to move this into Miscellaneous, unless it becomes political.

In Christ,
Maria

It is my personal opinion that we should not give blanket permission for the FBI to listen to all our phone conversations unless they have obtained a warrant with proof of a criminal investigation. However, if the Patriot Act were to be broadened so that we as Christians were considered to be terrorists, then we could lose our freedom of speech, and we would then be living in a totalitarian state.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

San Bernardino was another government psy-op. There were no murders. It was all staged and faked. The media and government lie about everything.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian

Post by Maria »

It appears that the CNN story was false.

The NSA and apparently the FBI already have a back door into all Smart Phones and can listen into all conversations.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Luke
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Post by Luke »

From hearing news comments today, it appears that there is some tension between Apple and the FBI. At some point I hope Apple decides to go ahead and do it, so they can figure out what was on one of the murderer's phone and catch anybody else who was involved.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I saw mention of San Bernardino yesterday in a completely different context, and recalled the superb analysis of Cyprian's regarding that name and the [non-] event.

I 100 % agree that it was all staged. Nothing happened there.

Notice how each one of these fakes gives rise to endless media stories about 'this or that' evidence was found ;
neighbors commented such and such ; it spins on and on. How convenient to keep the whole world's attention continually fixed on made-up stories. It will distract otherwise intelligent people from keeping their eye on what is really important.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity

Post by Cyprian »

From hearing news comments today, it appears that there is some tension between Apple and the FBI.

The word you used is exactly right. It merely "appears" that there is tension between Apple and the FBI in the totally scripted press. There is no real tension. Only manufactured and faked tension. This is just another pre-arranged and scripted news story intended to deceive the public. They want people to believe that Apple, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Facebook―all Illuminati-founded companies―are valiantly standing up to the government, and protecting consumers from unreasonable encroachments by the federal government.

All the top industry leaders, including the openly-homosexual Tim Cook of Apple, are installed by the same secret society that rules over the FBI, and the Congress, the White House, and the Supreme Court, etc.

The "Bonnie and Clyde" San Bernardino shooting psy-op was faked and staged by the lawless authorities who administer our government, in collusion with the media. There is no information on any terrorist's phone to collect in the first place.

The whole story is contrived.