A World War Has Begun. Break the Silence.

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

A World War Has Begun. Break the Silence.

Post by Maria »

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e44496.htm

What are your thoughts on this article? Below is an excerpt. I think the author is correct.

How many people are aware that a world war has begun? At present, it is a war of propaganda, of lies and distraction, but this can change instantaneously with the first mistaken order, the first missile.

In 2009, President Obama stood before an adoring crowd in the centre of Prague, in the heart of Europe. He pledged himself to make "the world free from nuclear weapons". People cheered and some cried. A torrent of platitudes flowed from the media. Obama was subsequently awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

It was all fake. He was lying.

The Obama administration has built more nuclear weapons, more nuclear warheads, more nuclear delivery systems, more nuclear factories. Nuclear warhead spending alone rose higher under Obama than under any American president. The cost over thirty years is more than $1 trillion.

A mini nuclear bomb is planned. It is known as the B61 Model 12. There has never been anything like it. General James Cartwright, a former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has said, "Going smaller [makes using this nuclear] weapon more thinkable."

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: A World War Has Begun. Break the Silence.

Post by Barbara »

Good to know about these facts : I had no idea of the proliferation of nuclear warheads under this evil creature.
There were so many other revolting results of his time in office [ a puppet, of course, of the evil ruling forces of the country and much of the planet ] that one tends to forget these older serious problems such as nuclear and conventional warfare both. The war was on the moral front seemingly. But of course there is no reason that military buildups were being ignored. That latter would usually happen under a Democratic administration. But not here, apparently.

I have to read the article for more background.

Justin Kolodziej
Faith: Want to confess the True Faith without compromise
Jurisdiction: Need to be received by the Church

Post by Justin Kolodziej »

I don't think Donald Trump would be any better, or that the United States would really go to war with China when they make so much of the junk we buy. That would really mess things up here economically.

...of course maybe that's their plan, whoever is really running things... :ohvey:

Wherever even the last two or three are gathered together in His name, there He is in their midst.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Yes, you are right, in my opinion, Justin. I have never believed all that hype about war with China. I always feel it is made to scare the American population, or certain sectors of it who remember the dangers of expanisionist Communism under both the Soviet Union and China.
I have never lost a moment of sleep over this prospect. Nonetheless, it is important to keep alert in case some incident is used as a pretext by some party to initiate hostilities.

I still have not read the article, hope to get to it.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

That is the problem : both candidates are so awful that no one could say which is worse.
Frankly it is painful for me to say or write EITHER of their names.
There is NO question that the woman candidate is as thoroughly odious as could ever be imagined ; the male candidate only a hair or two less so.

Now the so-called Republican candidate is playing up to the homosexual 'community' - a ridiculous word.

I took a quick glance at Brother Nathanael's website and saw this recent news item highlighted. The clip spoken of below apparently refers to a video excerpt from a speech by the unreal figure of the male candidate. He looks like a caricature of a puppet with shaggy hair.

"[Clip: “Only weeks ago, in Orlando, Florida, 49 wonderful Americans were savagely murdered by an Islamic terrorist. This time, the terrorist targeted LGBTQ community. No good, and we’re gonna stop it. (Applause! USA! USA! USA!)
As your president, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology. Believe me.
And I have to say, as a Republican, it is so nice to hear you cheering for what I just said. Thank you.”]

Brother Nathanael comments :

"So now it’s LGBTQ? That’s Q for queer.

"Will the homosexual lobby add P for pedophile? How about another B for bestiality? Soon we’ll be saying the whole alphabet.

"And what’s so “wonderful” about homosexuals consorting at a ‘homosexual’ pick-up bar?

"It’s all such a sordid affair but suddenly ‘Republican Approved.’

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1137

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/t ... r_02102014

• No cell phone

No Internet

No electricity

Time to move quickly out of the city and into rural areas.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

We are already living under a Nazi totalitarian regime, like it or not because World War II never ended. So why talk about a New World War III?

Hitler just moved to Argentina where he fathered Merkel of Germany and lived until old age. Meanwhile many of his intelligence officers came to the USA under Operation Paperclip, while top Nazi scientists came to the USA and helped to develop A-Bomb, missiles, and supersonic jets, and led our Military-Chemical-Pharmaceutical-Industrial Complex.

Hitler would be proud today as the Pharmaceutical complex rules our doctors and has turned them all into drug pushers. It is all a scam to raise money for the drug companies who have turned most Americans into drug zombies.