Betrayal - medical ethics today

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Betrayal - medical ethics today

Post by Maria »

There is a new must see video series: Betrayal.

This series is free, but for how long I do not know. See you while it is still up and running.
Edit: I just checked it at 12 noon PDT on September 29, 2016, and it was still running.

Episode #1 - https://betrayalseries.com/episode-1-1nyawjkj2

The first video episode of Betrayal on Tuesday night, September 28, 2016, stressed that some people with autoimmune disease have been traumatized. Sometimes doctors discovered when taking a detailed medical history that their patients had been raped or had suffered incest by a relative, but these patients had buried that trauma so deeply, that they felt sick in their stomach for years, and then developed an autoimmune disease. Not only incest and rape, but trauma of any kind, toxic drugs and chemicals, stress, serious bacterial, viral, or fungus infections, improper eating habits, and poor sleeping habits can cause the body to turn on itself in the form of autoimmune diseases: lupus, schizophrenia, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, Alzheimers, Crohns, skin outbreaks, etc. There are more than 80 forms of autoimmune disease with new ones being discovered every year as science advances.

While our Holy Mysteries can heal the damages of stress and heal the immune system, because Christ God is our Divine Physician, it may also take cooperation with our doctors and lifestyle changes including a new diet to reduce inflammation. Not surprisingly, the toxins found in processed foods, sugar, and flour are often taboo if someone wants to become well and reverse their autoimmune disease. We cannot trust in Divine Providence to heal us if we purposely continue to take poisons in our body and live dangerously.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Betrayal - medical ethics today

Post by Maria »

The second series of Betrayal is now available at https://betrayalseries.com/episode-2-a5frf01y

Again, I do not know how long this video presentation will be made available, but for now, it is free.

Part 2 discusses Leaky Gut Syndrome; how one heals the gut; and the underlying thesis that a dysfunctional gut and a dysfunctional microbiome creates the perfect storm for any and all autoimmune diseases.

When a leaky gut and the microbiome are returned to a normal state, then autoimmunine diseases can be reversed. However, this takes a lot of work, the right physicians, and a strong desire to overcome it.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.