Good News

This is a safe harbor for inquirers and catechumen to ask questions and share their journey into Holy Orthodoxy. Please be kind to our newcomers and warmly welcome them. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Good News

Post by Justice »

I've decided to stay with the True Orthodox! They have kept all of the traditions of the Church. And although I don't regard the Copts as Monophysite their parishes are filled with modernism. The forum that I joined ( a Coptic forum) said the usual things, "we don't divide the church because of calendar isues" and etc but their arguements were lacking. I thank God for leading me back to his true Church God bless you all. :D

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Good News

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:

I've decided to stay with the True Orthodox! They have kept all of the traditions of the Church. And although I don't regard the Copts as Monophysite their parishes are filled with modernism. The forum that I joined ( a Coptic forum) said the usual things, "we don't divide the church because of calendar isues" and etc but their arguements were lacking. I thank God for leading me back to his true Church God bless you all. :D

Through the prayers of all the saints and the Virgin Theotokos, may Christ our God enlighten and save you.

I have moved your topic into Inquiring.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.