the EP and climate change

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: the EP and climate change

Post by Maria »

Al Gore's Church of Climatology (similar to Scientology) - no science, only a money grabbing ring.

Interesting that people refer to the EP as the Green Patriarch. Yet, climatologists do not want a green earth, they want a frozen one. Incidentally, we are headed toward an unknown solar minimum which could plunge us into an ice age if NASA and the globalists have their way with their geoengineering plans to spray all kinds of dangerous chemicals and particulate matter high in the ionosphere. Massive funding by Congress is enabling the US Military geoengineering team to create a blanket around the earth shielding it from the sun's rays and plunging us into frigid weather, food shortages, terror, darkness, and death.

What these pseudo scientists are not telling us is that along with the artificial creation of a blanket of smog around the earth, solar minimums are times when the earth experiences an inner heating of its core through intensified cosmic radiation, which manifests in increased volcanic activities and earthquakes. Already inactive volcanoes throughout the world, are now showing signs of activity in Indonesia, Iceland, Greenland, Italy, Turkey, Yellowstone, Mammoth Lakes, etc. When these babies blow, clouds of sulfuric acid and volcanic ash will cause months of global freezing and death.

If you have been watching my thread As the Sun Turns, you will see that we are heading toward a Solar Minimum, which might be the lowest one in three centuries or three thousand years. In fact, it might be so cold that Londoners could resume ice skating on the River Thames as they did in the late 1600s to early 1700s.

Attachments
Al-Gore-Climatology-Dees.jpg
Al-Gore-Climatology-Dees.jpg (80.92 KiB) Viewed 52 times

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Along with global warming there is the chant that the SEA IS RISING.

If you look closely, the sea level is actually falling. It was much higher in spring. 2016 (86 mm) than in Jan. 2017 (85 MM mm). That is actually one mm less. Where did NASA get the +3.4 mm figure? Who is being the alarmist here?

Next NASA will claim that the sky is falling. Well, they are claiming that the atmosphere is collapsing. Will this never end?

Weather change is normal as we have the natural seasons, but Al Gore and George Soros are making billions on this fraud.

See this link for the complete story: newstarget.com/2017-07-26-nasa-confirms-sea-levels-have-been-falling-across-the-planet-for-two-years-media-silent.htmlh

As the global warming narrative unravels under revelations of scientific fraud, data alteration and faked “hockey stick” data models, the fake news media remains suspiciously silent over the fact that NASA now confirms ocean levels have been falling for nearly two years.

On a NASA page intended to spread climate alarmism (https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/), NASA’s own data reveal that world-wide ocean levels have been falling for nearly two years, dropping from a variation of roughly 87.5mm to below 85mm.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Thanks for this well-written expose, Maria. It's excellent for all of us to be apprised of what's really happening when we are confronted with blaring headlines, endless stupid articles which aren't even NEAR the truth, etc.

That way, we won't waste any energy becoming worried about any of their frauds.

I sure hope Yellowstone stays dormant, however.
I never thought of all the ramifications of any of these volcanos erupting. Though as I have said here earlier, I still vividly remember the movie "Krakatoa East of Java" about a volcano in Southeast Asia. We think of these dramatic eruptions as a spectacle to watch on a screen, but never consider what the dire results could be in terms of changing the weather and the atmosphere.
I never thought of freezing as a consequence, for example.

Which volcano in Turkey is acting up, by the way - Mt Ararat ? And which in Indonesia - I hope not Krakatoa again !

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Apparently, from what I have seen on the U.S. Geological sites, all the major volcanoes that were dormant are now starting to reawaken. The ones in Japan, Indonesia, and Italy are very troublesome.

Evolutionists are saying that these volcanoes have been dormant for 16,000 years. Not true. A scientist was recently forbidden to enter Arizona's Grand Canyon where he wanted to conduct experiments proving once and for all that the massive flood during the time of Noah was the reason for all the devastation in the Western USA ... including the wash out from the Yellowstone caldera that flooded and caused so much destruction in Idaho, Montana, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona.

In the USA, we have the Yellowstone Caldera, the one at Mammoth Lakes in central California, and the Cascadian volcanic caldera (in Northern California, Oregon, and Washington State) which are interconnected in one huge magma pool in the Western states. There are active volcanoes in Northern and Southern Arizona too. If one blows, the others will too, which will affect all the states in the USA and even Europe as the smoke and ash move across the globe. Those in the path of the volcanic ash will die of suffocation. The USA will be destroyed if this happens.

However, the caldera in Indonesia is the worst. This one has poisonous gases, not just ash. When it has erupted in the past, villages of people and their animals all die in its path. It is sudden. The lake ripples, and unseen, undetected gases flow into all the valleys killing all before they have a chance to escape.

Perhaps these are the End Times, of which Christ spoke. Perhaps when these massive earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur, this will signal the end of the ages.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

The EP has gone one step further. Plans to meet with Pope Francis about the issue of climate change will take place not to far from now. https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/08/30/ ... statement/

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 0251779172

Edit by Maria:
I removed the image code as it did not work in this case.

Last edited by Maria on Sat 9 September 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Justice, this happened to me a lot at the start of my attempts to post images !
You forgot the " [ " on the end of the second Img, which will then close the image correctly and
we will be able to view your picture !
I really struggled with these little omissions or wrong placements of parentheses which would be endlessly frustrating.
This one is easy to solve.

Keep practicing and soon, you will be a star poster of images for this Forum.