Abramovic, Spirit Cooking, and the Red Serbian Patriarch

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: Abramovic, Spirit Cooking, and the Red Serbian Patriarch

Post by Barbara »

Would you say, then, that this is disinformation about the supposedly pious grandmother ??
Put out to soothe the masses of readers that she came from a normal background ?

That's actually a valuable example so that one does not believe any such claims in the future. Any or all could be exaggerated. Or even invented to create a trust of the descendant, who must be reliable if a descendant of such a stalwart figure of the faith.

Well, you know there is a machine for digging trenches called a "Ditch Witch" - ! If I see any in the near future, I will shrink away, thinking of Marina A.'s grandmama.

I could not remember her 1st name, thanks for supplying it, Orthodox ! Probably I 100% blocked it out.

d9popov

Post by d9popov »

Marina Abramović was born nine years after the repose (or martyrdom?) of Serbian Patriarch Varnava (Petar Rosić). I don't think it is correct to link him to her paganism in any way. Patriarch Varnava was staunch in opposing the proposed concordat (treaty) between the Yugoslav government and the Roman Catholic Church and he died unexplainably on the eve of the parliamentary vote. Thanks to his efforts, the treaty, which would have given special rights to the Latin Church, was defeated. He did support ROCOR and opposed Communism in the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia. He also worked for the unity of the entire Russian church diaspora in North America, Western Europe, the Balkans, the Far East, and North America --- under ROCOR ----, as was the policy of the Serbian Patriarchate. He is honored by traditional Orthodox Christians worldwide, and especially in Serbia and in Montenegro (his birthplace). The "Red Serbian Patriarch" was Patriarch German, who was more right-wing than left-wing by preference, but was a weak man who collaborated with the Communists. The CIA supported Orthodoxy in several ways, so we should be careful in attributing all kinds of evil to the CIA, without evidence. lastly, what does "Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Pachomios" mean precisely. Is Metropolitan Pachomios of Argolis the Archbishop of a new Matthewite group now?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

d9popov wrote:

Marina Abramović was born nine years after the repose (or martyrdom?) of Serbian Patriarch Varnava (Petar Rosić). I don't think it is correct to link him to her paganism in any way. Patriarch Varnava was staunch in opposing the proposed concordat (treaty) between the Yugoslav government and the Roman Catholic Church and he died unexplainably on the eve of the parliamentary vote. Thanks to his efforts, the treaty, which would have given special rights to the Latin Church, was defeated. He did support ROCOR and opposed Communism in the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia. He also worked for the unity of the entire Russian church diaspora in North America, Western Europe, the Balkans, the Far East, and North America --- under ROCOR ----, as was the policy of the Serbian Patriarchate. He is honored by traditional Orthodox Christians worldwide, and especially in Serbia and in Montenegro (his birthplace). The "Red Serbian Patriarch" was Patriarch German, who was more right-wing than left-wing by preference, but was a weak man who collaborated with the Communists. The CIA supported Orthodoxy in several ways, so we should be careful in attributing all kinds of evil to the CIA, without evidence. lastly, what does "Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Pachomios" mean precisely. Is Metropolitan Pachomios of Argolis the Archbishop of a new Matthewite group now?

Thank you for your contributions. There were many Serbian clergy, monastics, and faithful who were martyred or killed by the Communists.

Yes, Pachomios of Argolis is with the Matthewite group. He is no longer with Archbishop Stephanos. I cannot allow further discussion of this particular topic in the main forum or in the Intra-TOC private discussion forum per the CEO/Webmaster of E Cafe.

So, please let's get back on topic.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Orthodox in Michigan
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC Archbishop Pachomios

Post by Orthodox in Michigan »

Well my guess is that muggles are not in her family.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

What might muggles be - ? !

Nice to see both of you back here, d9 and Orthodox. Please keep posting as is possible !

d9, how did the CI a support Orthodoxy ? Besides helping such anti-Soviet organizations as NTS and probably Rocor itself, from what has been written elsewhere here.
Orthodox in Michigan
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC Archbishop Pachomios

Post by Orthodox in Michigan »

Im kind of joking its a Harry Potter reference to people not magical, although it is a serious subject given also her family’s ties to communism, does someone as high ranking in the occult rise to a level as hers without some family background, Could her uncle /grand uncle have been part of a nefarious ploy in the Serbian Church? I see it having a good chance personally, but i am not certain.
Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

I suspect something about that grand uncle, but what ? Hard to pin down probably without inside sources and access to archives.
What do you consider the ploy might have been, if true ?