Pat Bartholemew excessively praised

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Pat Bartholemew excessively praised

Post by Anastasios »

Friends,

There is a certain monastery that praises Pat. Bartholemew in each of its publications. I love that monastery personally, but sometimes I think the editor gets a little too carried away. Witness this pic, and read the caption; you will get a kick out of it--especially all you anti-EP folks.

anastasios

Disclaimer: Many older posts were made before my baptism and thus may not reflect an Orthodox point of view.
Please do not message me with questions about the forum or moderation requests. Jonathan Gress (jgress) will be able to assist you.
Please note that I do not subscribe to "Old Calendar Ecumenism" and believe that only the Synod of Archbishop Kallinikos is the canonical GOC of Greece. I do believe, however, that we can break down barriers and misunderstandings through prayer and discussion on forums such as this one.

Anastasios
Sr Member
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

Why, strangely enough, the sheep responded!

anastasios

Disclaimer: Many older posts were made before my baptism and thus may not reflect an Orthodox point of view.
Please do not message me with questions about the forum or moderation requests. Jonathan Gress (jgress) will be able to assist you.
Please note that I do not subscribe to "Old Calendar Ecumenism" and believe that only the Synod of Archbishop Kallinikos is the canonical GOC of Greece. I do believe, however, that we can break down barriers and misunderstandings through prayer and discussion on forums such as this one.

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

LOL! Patriarch of Ecumenical Orthodoxy indeed. LOL!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

oh, that poor, poor little lamb :)

OrthodoxyOrDeath

Post by OrthodoxyOrDeath »

Anastasios,

What the caption isn't saying is that this is the last member of Bartholomew's flock in Constantinople, who appears to young to know any better.

Joe Zollars

hehe

Post by Joe Zollars »

lol!!! :lol:

LatinTrad
Jr Member

Post by LatinTrad »

Dustin, I'm shocked!