FreeMasons and Orthodoxy

Patristic theology, and traditional teachings of Orthodoxy from the Church fathers of apostolic times to the present. All forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
jdigrande
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Re: FreeMasons and Orthodoxy

Post by jdigrande »

Orthodox in Michigan:

it does sound crazy.

There is a huge problem inside the church with Masonic, Communist and Ecumenist Judas's.

The Masonic Patriarch (Joachim III) was "Patriarch" in Constantinople for almost 20 years and probably ordained hundreds of Masons to high positions in the Church from 1876-84 and 1901-1912 including Meletius Metaxis as a Metropolitan in 1910 after he became a Mason in Constantinople under the mentorship of Joachim III. This man was allowed to destroy the Greek Church from within without opposition for twenty years and set the table for the actions of Meletius Metaxis in 1920 and 24 and Athenogoras from 1949-72.

This same process happened in Russia after the Renovationist (1922) and Communist takeover of the MP in 1927 and continues to this day. This process was repeated in Eastern Europe. Many Masons both inside and outside the clergy were at the forefront of the revolutionary movement in Greece that resulted in the overthrow of Islam in 1821. The influence of Masonry there was also prevalent in the American and French Revolutions.

The Apostles had one Judas to contend with but we have many.

By the way have you visited the GOC Church in Redford Michigan? If you have, I am curious about your impressions.

Orthodox in Michigan
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC Archbishop Pachomios

Post by Orthodox in Michigan »

jdigrande wrote:

Orthodox in Michigan:

it does sound crazy.

There is a huge problem inside the church with Masonic, Communist and Ecumenist Judas's.

The Masonic Patriarch (Joachim III) was "Patriarch" in Constantinople for almost 20 years and probably ordained hundreds of Masons to high positions in the Church from 1876-84 and 1901-1912 including Meletius Metaxis as a Metropolitan in 1910 after he became a Mason in Constantinople under the mentorship of Joachim III. This man was allowed to destroy the Greek Church from within without opposition for twenty years and set the table for the actions of Meletius Metaxis in 1920 and 24 and Athenogoras from 1949-72.

This same process happened in Russia after the Renovationist (1922) and Communist takeover of the MP in 1927 and continues to this day. This process was repeated in Eastern Europe. Many Masons both inside and outside the clergy were at the forefront of the revolutionary movement in Greece that resulted in the overthrow of Islam in 1821. The influence of Masonry there was also prevalent in the American and French Revolutions.

By the way have you visited the GOC Church in Redford Michigan? If you have, I am curious about your impressions.

Wow , am very impressed with this forum, and all the people who have replied to my questions, if any one has seen the movie the matrix I have been red pilled about the inner scemes of freemasonry, it’s hard to wrap my mind around the hidden oppressive inner workings of Satan and his kingdom , ‘lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner ‘, does any one know about the Redford church the address shows a ordinary house in a sub division also no phone number on the goc web site about it.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

Orthodox in michigan wrote:
jdigrande wrote:

Orthodox in Michigan:

it does sound crazy.

Wow , am very impressed with this forum, and all the people who have replied to my questions, if any one has seen the movie the matrix I have been red pilled about the inner scemes of freemasonry, it’s hard to wrap my mind around the hidden oppressive inner workings of Satan and his kingdom , ‘lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner ‘, does any one know about the Redford church the address shows a ordinary house in a sub division also no phone number on the goc web site about it.

Since the GOC-S website hasn’t been updated in three years, I’d recommend calling Fr. Stephen Fraser, who serves the Phoenix parish. I’ll send you the phone number via PM.