Many Years to Nicholas our Moderator on the Day of His Birth

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Грешник
Sr Member

Many Years to Nicholas our Moderator on the Day of His Birth

Post by Грешник »

Many Years to Nicholas, our Moderator anda great friend!

May God grant him many years as the moderatoe of the best Orthodox forum on the internet as well as in any other endeavour that he may undertake in this year.

God grant him strength and perserverance throughout the year!

Many Years!

Etienne

Post by Etienne »

:) Amen

Natasha
Sr Member

Post by Natasha »

Many, many years! :)

TomS
Protoposter

Post by TomS »

Chrono pola!

----------------------------------------------------
They say that I am bad news. They say "Stay Away."

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Thank you my friends. While I did have to work today afterwards I was invited to a meal at Father Dionysi's house with Metropolitan Valentine and Father Andrei and 2 Russian-born guests, Svetlana and Sergei. It was wonderful Russian food, great conversation and concluded with the Metropolitan leading everyone in singing God Grant you many Years. Before I left Fathers Andrei and Dionysi and I had a wonderful discussion on a plethora of topics, making it a very enjoyable birthday. To come home to well wishes from my friends at the Café was an added bonus.

I hope that I have not spent my 30th year on this planet too frivolously and ask forgiveness of any I may have offended and ask for prayers that my 31st years shall be even more spiritually prosperous for me.

bogoliubtsy
Sr Member

Post by bogoliubtsy »

Belated Happy Birthday!

:)

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Many Years!