The Rebels and the Yankees

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

It is a sign you should have never left teh south. ;)

Joe Zollars

Грешник
Sr Member

Post by Грешник »

Hey Joe!

The sad thing is that out of all of the parishoners at St. Basil's i was the most "south" of all y'all, just on the wrong side of the US I guess. LOL

Juvenaly

Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

actually Arizona counts as part of the South as they were a Territory of the CSA during the War and they actually had several individuals from Arizona fight in the War (for the South) and several gave their lives as well. It is interesting to read about what happened with CSA vs USA west of the Missisipi.

[historical hat now being taken off]

Joe Zollars

Грешник
Sr Member

Post by Грешник »

Yay! I'm not a Yankee after all! Yay!

LOL

Juvenaly

Nektarios14

Post by Nektarios14 »

Yeah five people died fighting the one war of Southern aggresion battle in AZ. It must have been important to them....

Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

ahem. Don't make me give you a History lesson young man. I know you are having trouble in that particular area, but apparently you are having trouble with defining the word agression as well. ;)

Joe Zollars

Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

actually Juvenaly the word Yankee defines a behaviour pattern nto necessarily a place of birth. there are plenty of Yankees who were born and raised in the South particularly down around Atlanta and Charleston.

Not sayng you were or are a yankee, just saying your place of birth and/or rearin' does not define you as a yankee--until you invade and then you become an explitive yankee and if you invade and try to force your foreign views upon us and your chillin you become an explitive explitive yankee.

Just giving you a proper Southron vocabulary lesson. ;)

Joe Zollars