End Of Arguement Once And For All !

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
/\RT3|\/|0|\|

End Of Arguement Once And For All !

Post by /\RT3|\/|0|\| »

End Of Arguement Once And For All!! http://oag.ru/icon/makers_of_cataclysms.html

brendan

Re: End Of Arguement Once And For All !

Post by brendan »

Artemon wrote:

End Of Arguement Once And For All!! http://oag.ru/icon/makers_of_cataclysms.html

Great article.

CGW

I'm Not Sure What I'm Supposed to Say

Post by CGW »

Not that I know much about Metropolitan Ioann, but he is prominently referred to by such terms as "the chief Antisemite of the Russian church" as I google for him. I also note that whoever is the "author" (translator?) of the article links to the Protocols at a copy held on what I happen to know is an Adventist cult site (fortunately for the world, the link is dead).

Mostly what this message shows is how far back the Russian hatred of their Jewish fellow men goes. None of the citations to English sources pans out.

/\RT3|\/|0|\|

Post by /\RT3|\/|0|\| »

People on euphrosynoscafe.com we're forced to Addmit that the Church Fathers have called the jews "evil" and other things, why? "because they are thats why" people need to start asking the "intelegent" questions like " how come our Church calls the jews these things AND says many other things about them? while the world constantly tells us "the jews are inoccent leave them alone!" these are the intelegent question that an ORTHODOXA HRISTIANO! is supposed to ask instead of listening to those thoughts thrown by the demons telling us to turn against our Church. So if people ARE GOING TO SAY THAN THE CHURCH IS WRONG THEN thier not Orthodox even if they've been Baptized, AND just from your statement I know you don't know the COMPLETE history of the Church because if you did you wouldn't have said that statement about the then "HOLY RUSSIA" you would have known that the CHURCH as A Whole not just the Russki Church has spoken against the Jews AS A WHOLE, and not just a few of them.

Last edited by /\RT3|\/|0|\| on Fri 1 October 2004 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Zollars

Post by Joe Zollars »

Artemon man, have you ever thought of getting a job working for Alex Jones?

Joe Zollars

Schultz

Post by Schultz »

Once again, dear Artemon.

Please study the conventions of English grammar and paragraph construction. Also, please re-read what you post before you actually hit Submit, because I guarantee you that very few of us understand what you're trying to say. You are all over the place when you type things out, bouncing from one subject to another without any semblance of logic or connection. I don't recall if you are a ESL speaker, but I don't think you are. You obviously like to communicate your points of view on many things to us, but they come out like a garbled mess because your passion overtakes your language skills and, as a result, you look like a raving lunatic.

/\RT3|\/|0|\|

Post by /\RT3|\/|0|\| »

I'll lay off these subjects scince people are not ready to hear it, and I'm causing offence. Out Artemon :cry: