Show us your picture!

Non-political secular news and anything else (within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste) that is not on-topic in any other section. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Show us your picture!

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Sometimes we mentally picture the other posters and could be totally wrong or right on. One usually never knows. But, I was thinking that we should share recent pictures of ourselves.

Anyway, here is the image to place with the name Nicholas. Its after my Baptism.

I look forward to seeing all of your pictures as well.

Last edited by 尼古拉前执事 on Mon 21 July 2003 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany

Post by Bethany »

This is me... hehe :roll:

My friend took it, she does wonders with a camera. I look forward to seeing others' pictures!

Bethany

Logos

Post by Logos »

Bethany and Nicholas, you guys look great. Is that holy water that you are holding Nicholas? I don't have any pictures of me currently. I doubt that you guys really want to see my ugly face anyway.

Julianna

Cheesy Meesy

Post by Julianna »

If you can't see it go to http://photos.yahoo.com/julianadzh

Last edited by Julianna on Sun 18 May 2003 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mary Kissel

Post by Mary Kissel »

logos, Nicholas is actually holding a bottle of Vodka that he got as a present from (I cant remember who) a friend(?) after his and his daughter's Baptism/Chrismation. I know that because my husband and I were there :)

marycecilia

Mor Ephrem

Post by Mor Ephrem »

I didn't have a picture of myself to post, other than one where I am with a couple of other guys, and so I didn't want to post that. But, thanks to Nik, I've got one, which is basically the same picture minus the other guys. :P The original is on OC.net, but here I am:

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

anastasios