The tone system used by the nuns of Saint Xenia Skete

Discuss the holy Mysteries and the liturgical life of the Church such as the Hours, Vespers, Matins/Orthros, Typica, and the Divine Liturgy. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Olympiada
Jr Member

Chrysalis

Post by Olympiada »

I think your subtitle is completely inaccurate. I never thought about being jealous. There's nothing that you have that I would want....divorce, bitterness, uncertainty, confusion...etc.

I am sorry that is all you see about me but that is ok. It is better that way. I am in a chrysalis so you can't real see me. I am sorry that I accused you of jealousy. That was out of line. I am the jealous one. However, I would posit that what ever you say could be applied to your self. There is a saying in recovery "you spot it, you got it." It seems to me that you have been through a divorce, yes? I am not bitter, nor uncertain nor confused. Are you?

The fact that I responded IS bearing the burden...because I have to bear the burden of your response.

As I have to bear the burden of yours, your accusations, and your projection. You have no idea what I have, the abundance that I have been blessed with.

Stop playing the divorce card...move on with your life. Better things will come...just believe it.

Divorce card? I don't like card games. Deciding to divorce my husband was the best decision I have ever made in my whole entire life. We were totally enmeshed and I totally enabled him. We get along much better now that we are no longer husband and wife. He just called me and we had a very edifying conversation. You have no idea what you are writing about. It is best to stop speculating. If you would like to talk to me, I would be happy to provide you with my phone number.