Bearing false accusations from archimandrites and bishops

News about traditional Orthodox monastics and how these monks and nuns are living out their vocations in monasteries and convents. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Olympiada
Jr Member

Bearing false accusations from archimandrites and bishops

Post by Olympiada »

Greetings All,
I have a difficult question for you. How does a laywoman bear false accusations from archimandrites and bishops? Are there any stories of this happening before?
Thanks,
Olympiada

TomS
Protoposter

Re: Bearing false accusations from archimandrites and bishop

Post by TomS »

Olympiada wrote:

Greetings All,
I have a difficult question for you. How does a laywoman bear false accusations from archimandrites and bishops? Are there any stories of this happening before?
Thanks,
Olympiada

What HAVE you been doin, girl?

----------------------------------------------------
They say that I am bad news. They say "Stay Away."

Olympiada
Jr Member

Answer the question

Post by Olympiada »

Don't question me. Again, are there any stories of women being falsely accused by monks in positions of authority?
Olympiada :x

buzuxi

Post by buzuxi »

Olympiada i hope you havent falled into prelest. your questioning on a number of threads is a concern.

Olympiada
Jr Member

Prelest?

Post by Olympiada »

What ever gave you that idea? And how can you judge my prelest? Please, explain for the benefit of all eternity.

joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

Olympiada,

I also have been reading your posts and question your motives. You sound like you're full of anger and question everything Orthodox, not to learn, but to bash. You ask such questions that are truely scandolous.

I am a convert and I've spoken with many converts, and we never talk the way you do. I get a warning signal when I read your posts. Many people, here, have questioned your reasoning, because it doesn't fall along with the normal type of questions a convert would ask. I think you're here for another reason...so stop wasting the space. I don't see any seriousness of faith in your questions, just alot of attempts to disturb the waters. Even if we argue amongst ourselves, we understand that we are coming from a faith of Orthodoxy, but you sound spiritually foreign..there's something not exactly right with your posts.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Olympiada
Jr Member

Spiritual Maturity

Post by Olympiada »

Why how interesting I was just thinking about bearing the false accusation from the bishop and you are right I must bear his burden.
I am sorry to scandalize you. It is obvious to me this forum is not right for me. I apologize for scandalizing you. That was not my intention. I will cease posting here for your comfort. I will not write here again. Good bye.
With love in Christ
Olympiada