Genuine Greek Orthodox Church Web Site

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Philoteus

Genuine Greek Orthodox Church Web Site

Post by Philoteus »

Whatever happened to the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church website. I clicked on the link I had and message came up said the url is not found leading me to think if this Church is still operating. Not sure if it is called the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church of America or the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church of Greece.

philoteus

drewmeister2
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Re: Genuine Greek Orthodox Church

Post by drewmeister2 »

Philoteus wrote:

Whatever happened to the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church website. I clicked on the link I had and message came up said the url is not found leading me to think if this Church is still operating. Not sure if it is called the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church of America or the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church of Greece.

philoteus

The GOCA website isn't working for me either right now, but the Synod in America is definately still operating :).

Orthodoxia i Thanatos

www.YouTube.com/GreekOrthodoxTV

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

The Web Site is back.

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

I understand it is not redirecting for everyone's ISPs yet, so the direct URL to get to the newly and much better redesigned site is at http://www.HOTCA.org/Joomla/ http://www.TheGreekOrthodoxChurch.com should be pointing there soon. The site is still in process of being built so all of the information has not yet been transferred there.

尼古拉前执事
Archon

GOC of America or GOC of Greece? Same thing in 2 nations!

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

And for the record, the above is the GOC of America web site. The mother Church of the GOC of America, the GOC of Greece has their web site at http://www.EcclesiaGOC.gr in Greek and English.

Anastasios
Sr Member
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

Eh, you probably should not have linked to the joomla subdirectory on the hotca site as it is not going to be the url ultimately.

尼古拉前执事
Archon

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

Ahh, the current URL redirects there, so I assumed that was the URL that they were going to use. Good to know that it is only a temporary URL at this time.

Incognito1583

Re: Genuine Greek Orthodox Church Web Site

Post by Incognito1583 »

Philoteus wrote:

Whatever happened to the Genuine Greek Orthodox Church website.

Which one? How many "Genuine Greek Orthodox Church's are there? They can't all be Genuine. There's a new one formed everytime I turn around.