Journey To Heaven by Saint Tikhon of Zadonsk

Chapter discussions and book or film reviews of Orthodox Christian and secular books that you have read and found helpful. All Forum Rules apply.
尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

So it will be on Pan-Revelation of God?

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

No, it will have a seperate website (a non-Geocities one) as I do not want it identified with my own site (since I do not want there to be any appearance that I'm just trying to "get hits" ... plus the fact that I still have that spacing issue with some viewers on geocities pages ... plus the fact that I think this type of thing would merit a wholly seperate website).

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

After reviewing my options, it appears that it will be a geocities site after all. Unless someone can suggest another place where 1) they allow you to have a free webpage 2) where you can customize your site and not be forced into a set template, but 3) where you don't have to have a thorough knowledge of html to create the site (I can use html here and there, but I couldn't create an entire site with it). So, unless someone knows of another place that has the above characteristics, the site will be at:

http://www.geocities.com/orthodoxtreasu ... sures.html

Methodius

Post by Methodius »

I went to the site and saw nothing. Treasure was also misspelled in the header BTW.

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Maybe you saw nothing because you do not have eyes to see? :lol: :P

Justin

PS. Thanks for catching the typo!

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Using some tips given to me by a swell fellow, I've changed the location of the site (sort of), though I still haven't gotten word from Fr. George whether he found what he was looking for.

http://www.geocities.com/orthodoxtreasure/index.html

Justin Kissel

Post by Justin Kissel »

Now the question I'm dreading... how many can actually see the site as it's suppose to be? And for how many is it messing up?