Polish Plane Crash - sinister as well as catastrophic?

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Catherine5

Polish Plane Crash - sinister as well as catastrophic?

Post by Catherine5 »

I'm not saying this is what happened there.

But I just want to pass this on. There's a video on youtube taken right after the accident [I'm not including that as i have not watched it, it would be too sad].
Gunfire can be heard, and some experts discerned THREE individual gun shots.
European observers construe that there were three passengers still surviving. However, someone, attributed to "the army" - whose army? - shot the 3 pax because they would have revealed what happened aboard the aircraft in its final minutes.

Rumor has it that the eyewitness who filmed the video was then attacked with a knife, taken to hospital, and died.
[I say rumor because sometimes these claims can get carried away: there is not yet a name of the person to substantiate that he was killed as of yet].

Some aware Europeans believe that owing to Poland's pronounced success in steering clear of the IMF and incurring more debt to international financiers, that the Bilderberger-type global elite arranged this to get rid of the entire rulership of Poland at one fell swoop.
This Polish government was anti-abortion, etc. Hence the dark forces working through these power elites would have hated that opposition to their plans for population control and the forcing of all the usual liberal - leftist - anti-religious agenda on every country.

Just a speculation to consider. True or not I don't claim to know.

Pravoslavnik
Sr Member
Jurisdiction: ROCOR- A

Re: Polish Plane Crash - sinister as well as catastrophic?

Post by Pravoslavnik »

Catherine,

Code: Select all

I, frankly, do not know much about current Polish--Russian Federation relations.  But, on the subject of conspiracy theories, is there any reason to suspect the Kremlin in this tragic plane crash?  For example, had there been any recent tension or major conflicts brewing between the Polish government and Russia?  I recall that many-- including I, myself-- wondered about KGB involvement in the attempted assassination of Polish Pope John Paul II in 1980, years before the facts emerged about the assassination attempt having been arranged by Bulgarian Intelligence.  The election of Pope John Paul II was, obviously, a major headache for the Kremlin in the days of the Warsaw Pact.
joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

Christ is Risen!

This is clearly murder. And those that were responsible will pay for it when their time comes. As Orthodox Christians, we can be comforted by the fact that we know that everyone will get their just reward according to their deeds.

Lord have mercy on the souls of those that have perished in this tradegy.

Joanna

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Catherine5

Post by Catherine5 »

Thanks for both of yours reactions. I appreciated that, as people often don't even react anymore, whether here or in the world at large, due to a dulling down of the natural human instinct of caring about others' suffering. This has been achieved over the decades by the demons working through various usual channels: American media, tv, bad music --- and also getting people to use swear words. Even having to listen to Americans swearing right and left whenever out in public is polluting to one's ears and can dull one's senses if not firmly shut out of one's ears preferably with a prayer to counter the malevolent spirit present in that person or group of people overheard.

It's as though the average North American can't even string an intelligble sentence together and has to rely on tossing around meaningless foul language in order to sound like a tough bully or cool. No wonder this society has plummeted so fast, for when one swears it's like a request to the dark side to take over one's vocal chords first for a minute then for hours then for life - a veritable national tragedy for these countries. Especially that swearing is more rampant than ever in all quarters and sectors of life, including among women and children. I barely get out in public, being like a recluse, but I'm sure it's way worse than I have seen.

Back to the Polish national catastrophe, I have been scouring for some solid information to report or at least viable theories about why the Polish Tupolev so strangely crashed upon landing.

[As an aside: first of all the Polish airline and gov't. should never keep a fleet of old Soviet-era aircraft, especially not to ferry heads of state and officials but also for the general public. Everyone knows those were lousy aircraft to start with and their life expectancy has long since declined and often expired. I recommend that readers of this site who are flying anywhere near the former East bloc to check carefully WHICH aircraft is being operated before they purchase a particular flight ticket. Boeings are the best, McDonnell Douglas are not that great. Airbus is OK but not as preferable as a Boeing jet. My tip here after years of study of the aviation industry. However this was awhile ago and there may be many changes, but I suspect this advice still holds fairly true.]

I really want to know the truth behind that particular crash, as it does seem too easy of a way to get rid of the entire leadership of the country.

One idea, according to a Polish news service, is that there was "sabotage to the satellite TAWS (Terrain Awareness and Warning System)”.
That had a more solid ring of truth.
Maybe some system like this was tampered with to scramble the pilot's ability to make an informed landing decision....

Catherine5

Post by Catherine5 »

Today there was another plane crash in Libya, a country which has been presented as crazy and strange.

But if you look back, it was a valued and advanced Roman colony when America was nowhere and Europe little advanced, and Russia barely on the scene. For interest, read about the unbelievably well-preserved city of Leptis Magna, for example. Probably these Dutch tourists had been on an excursion there or were about to go. No news about what the purpose of their trip was yet. But that's a likelihood.
Figures in the Bible were from Cyrenaica, part of the modern nation of Libya today.
There was a gallant and brave partisan who fought against the Italian invaders in the 1920's named Omar Mukhtar, a huge hero over the entire Middle East but never once heard of by Westerners, so little are we allowed to learn about this part of the world. This was a Sufi mystic leader who rallied his supporters into giving the Italian colonists a major run for their money and was Libya's national hero.

Just to give a frame of reference, and show that there's much more to Libya than Qaddafi. It was a nice monarchy before Qaddafi and army officers overthrew a good King Idris I.

Sure enough, the first two comments at the moment when I looked at the AP news article were:
"Yet another airbus plane goes down. Buy Boing planes they are built better and last longer."

"When will people learn to start buying American? Stop buying foreign!"

I never had a good feeling about Airbus....though of course Libya is hardly going to buy American products when there has been major hostility between the two countries since the Lockerbie incident and Reagan's bombing of Tripoli which infuriated Libyans. It was meant as a retaliation but probably served little if any good.
But for other countries and us who live here, I think the same about American cars. Despite the hoopla about Toyotas, I never would buy one, never that hybrid model introduced. Now Toyota's reputation has plummeted due to the faulty accelerator problem on that model. Whereas out of the top ten cars rated least safe recently --- there was only one Ford, a large pickup truck model not much in circulation.

Back to this Air Afrikiyah plane crash, one can see the tail almost intact with the rest of the plane in ruins.
I was going to advise in the earlier post that the tail is the safest place to sit on a plane because it usually survives. Then I thought most readers probably would not care and would be unlikely to start booking seats in the back of the plane. But I always do for this reason. Perhaps the sole survivor, a child, was seated in that far back section? It's unknown at this point.