ObamaCare Laws Require Everyone Gets Chipped

Discuss Religious, Moral and Ethical topics that are offtopic to other forums and that are within the boundaries of Christian morality and good taste, i.e., no pictures or videos of killings. Any politically charged material must be posted in the private Political and Social Issues forum; please PM admin for access. All rules apply. No promotion of Non-Orthodox-Christian beliefs. No baiting, flaming, or ad hominems. No polemics.
Matthew
Protoposter

ObamaCare Laws Require Everyone Gets Chipped

Post by Matthew »

Is this a very close "beta test" precursor to the Mark of the Beast economic system?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 65502.html

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: ObamaCare Laws Require Everyone Gets Chipped

Post by Barbara »

Going from the title, THIS IS SHOCKING that the chipping thing could be happening sooner than 20 or 40 years down the road,
as I vaguely assumed.

Why has this been kept in total secrecy, then? Obviously to prevent the anticipated outcry, but
why haven't MANY sources gotten this info out to those who will resist such a demonic way of branding people like cattle?

It's a good find.

Something we can pray hard to have overturned or headed off at the pass by the intervention of the Queen of Heaven,
whose Feastday this is.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

Going from the title, THIS IS SHOCKING that the chipping thing could be happening sooner than 20 or 40 years down the road,
as I vaguely assumed.

Why has this been kept in total secrecy, then? Obviously to prevent the anticipated outcry, but
why haven't MANY sources gotten this info out to those who will resist such a demonic way of branding people like cattle?

It's a good find.

Something we can pray hard to have overturned or headed off at the pass by the intervention of the Queen of Heaven,
whose Feastday this is.

When Obamacare passed, senators and congressmen alike complained that they did not have the time to scrutinize everything as the publication of the bill totaled thousands of pages. It was in a huge book format. No one could read everything. Nor did they attempt to do so.

Therefore, this RFID device was buried and kept hidden. This device apparently will be linked to our checking account.

I guess I will go without health care services. If I get sick, I will trust in the Lord as I refuse to participate if I must have any tracking devices inserted or applied to my body.

Give me liberty or give me death.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Barbara wrote:

as I vaguely assumed.

As Blessed Seraphim Rose said always, "It is Later Than You Think!" Now we are seeing how true he may have been!

I did see a heads up about this months ago. I think the Fundamentalists were trying to raise opposition but the media is getting so tightly controlled now, and real Christian conscientious opposition to the NWO is erroding so fast due to the sweeping euphoria of Christian Zionism, that nobody really either heard much about it or did much about it.

whose Feastday this is.

Amen.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Maria wrote:

When Obamacare passed, senators and congressmen alike complained that they did not have the time to scrutinize everything as the publication of the bill totaled thousands of pages. It was in a huge book format. No one could read everything. Nor did they attempt to do so. Therefore, this RFID device was buried and kept hidden.

That is also true, but as I noted, some people did catch wind of it and sounded an alarm, but it was given scant attention. I heard Ron Paul say that these bills that are dumped on congress that are the size of the NYC telephone book two hours before voting should from now on get the same vote every time they are sent out a the last minute: NO! If that were done systematically they would stop playing that damned game and alot of evils would be kept from being passed into law. This is how they have been ramming through evil laws that enslave Americans for years.

This device apparently will be linked to our checking account. I guess I will go without health care services. If I get sick, I will trust in the Lord as I refuse to participate if I must have any tracking devices inserted or applied to my body. Give me liberty or give me death.

I won't accept health care through a chip. Forget it.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Thank you both for giving some excellent angles to help understand the situation.

Forgive me for asking, but do people actually have a choice ?
i thought the deal was that people who refuse the ____care whatever it is - I don't even know
but I know I hate it ! -
have to pay some hundreds or a hundred dollars a month to get out of this most gruesome program ?

For it IS, I can feel that.

In fact I was praying today that somehow states can reject it and poof, this program will turn into a mere
chimera.

Nearly all the federal laws are way wrong these days. Probably as far back as early in the 20th century, for I read an
telling observation about that from a very alert medical doctor who refused to treat patients with medicine.
His keen eyes saw US lawmakers as all "drunk on tobacco and alcohol ", also heavy meat diets, the doctor could have added ---
when making ridiculous "laws for the good of the people".

Notice how far they all are from GOD'S LAW !

That was in the 1920s - 30s.
Just think what they are all taking NOW !!!

Total nightmare.

[By the way, I am not saying laws made by the U.S. Congress before the 1920s are any good, either !
I don't agree with the American system anyway. I think it is crazy that such usually dissolute people [elected officials] would have such power over the
entire country. I am a firm believer in Monarchy. Like Icxypion has mentioned, which I hadn't gotten around yet to complimenting
his good judgment in political theory !]

I quite agree with Maria and Icxypion : nothing could force me to accept this demonic device, I am shuddering even
to think of it. I would not put one in a pet, either.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Hello Barbara, I don't know what the rules are about exemptions. I am not an American citizen. Many people are moving out of the USA because they can see what is coming and is not far off anymore. Maybe that is an option at some point worth considering.