Commemoration Books

Discuss the holy Mysteries and the liturgical life of the Church such as the Hours, Vespers, Matins/Orthros, Typica, and the Divine Liturgy. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Orthodox New England

Commemoration Books

Post by Orthodox New England »

I would like to order a Commemoration book. One that has prayers for the living and the dead, a few pages to write the names on and, if possible, the text for a moleben.

Do you know where I can order these from? I have seen commemoration books for sale with the moleben service, but I am not sure if they have pages for writing names on them.

Thanks!
Gregory

joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

Try the Jordanville monastery. They have an amazing library bookstore.

Joanna

尼古拉前执事
Archon
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Non-Phylitist

Post by 尼古拉前执事 »

I found some really nice ones at sjkp.org I have found that unless you are at Jordanville, trying to place an order and actually receive it is severely difficult.

Reader Nicholas
Jr Member

Commemoration Booklets

Post by Reader Nicholas »

You may order them through The Icon Corner, PO Box 13, Stratford CT 06615. They are $8.00 each. After Christmas call 1-800-518-4266 and ask Rader Nicholas for discounts on bulk orders. You may also see the website, www.sarovpress.com for other liturgical needs. The english translations are NOT those of Fr. Laurence or Isaac Lambertson. If he still uses them, Nicholas Stanosheck can offer a recommendation.

Ekaterina
Protoposter

Post by Ekaterina »

Deacon Nicholas wrote:

I have found that unless you are at Jordanville, trying to place an order and actually receive it is severely difficult.

Then you are not talking to the right person. Try placing your order with Father Roman or Father Victor, both speak excellent English...and I have always gotten my orders.....

Katya