glory to God for all things!

khomes
Jr Member
Faith: True Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Matthewites- Metropolitan Kirykos

glory to God for all things!

Post by khomes »

I just wanted to post a short something here. If this isnt the right place, please feel free to move it.

I just needed to say that I have Officially decided to join the True Orthodox Church!!!! I am just so full of unexplainable joy and hapiness. I feel the outsides stresses, worries, and cares of this world, yet it doesnt bother me. I can trust God now more than ever. I feel like crying because i am just so relieved and joyful. I just feel like proclaiming my newly found faith on top of the highest mountain! :mrgreen:
Thank you all for being sp helpful. I especially thank those who have personally talked to me and help me in my conversion.

Sincerely,

Your new brother in XC

I was baptised into the Genuine Orthodox Church with the name Matthew on March 1 2016

"Preserve my children: patience, compassion, wisdom, gentleness, humility, silence, fasting, prayer. Prayer gives humility, modesty, and obedience. He who keeps these reasons that lead to the imitation of Christ, provides for the salvation of his immortal soul; he who despises them, despises his own salvation."
- St. Matthew the New Confessor

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Re: glory to God for all things!

Post by jgress »

This is wonderful news!

Priest Antonios
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolia

Re: glory to God for all things!

Post by Priest Antonios »

God bless you and your family Kaeleb!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. You are in our prayers.

-Fr Antonios