Macedonian Genuine Orthodox Church

Formerly "Intra-TOC Private Discussions."

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Macedonian Genuine Orthodox Church

Post by Justice »

Has anybody heard of this jurisdiction? Do they have apolstolic sucession? I found on their YouTube channel a video of what I think is their hierarch. Link:

Justice
Sr Member

Re: Macedonian Genuine Orthodox Church

Post by Justice »

They had description on who they are in Russian on Youtube , i ran it through a translator though it isn't perfect.

"On the 7th of January 2010 the year is more than the Former of Macedon Vistinsky Orthodox Krkva at the conclusion of the day on the date of the istat. Sita Principle in Macedon Vistinskaya Orthodox Church of the Cross in Christianity Christianity Learning from Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Unfit Apostles, Sveti Orthodox Episkopi od Source of Priestsuva Learning from the Lord and the Unforgiving Disciples, and the Semitic of the Ecumenical Sobori and Sveti Sinodi, Spore of the Julian calendar. Neka Lord Bless, save and help on the Sieve us in ostvuruvae and hradba on ovaa Krkva in the Republic of Macedonia."

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

That description doesn't tell us if they are True Orthodox or not. Is there any other indication that they are TOC that you have seen, Justice ?

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Barbara wrote:

That description doesn't tell us if they are True Orthodox or not. Is there any other indication that they are TOC that you have seen, Justice ?

Honestly there isn't much other then their name and them saying use the Julian calendar and oppose eccumenism. I found their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mtrueortchurch/

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:
Barbara wrote:

Honestly there isn't much other then their name and them saying use the Julian calendar and oppose eccumenism. I found their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mtrueortchurch/

This parish appears to be in Australia.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.