Gregory of Colorado's new Youtube channel

Formerly "Intra-TOC Private Discussions."

Madison Grant
Jr Member

Re: Gregory of Colorado's new Youtube channel

Post by Madison Grant »

So I was doing a youtube search for "bishop auxentios of etna" and in my results page I found "my" old friend, archbishop ambrose moran.

Keep in mind that this is the same guy that co-consecrated the former father George Egan who then changed his name to bishop John at the behest of archbishop ambrose. Mind blown.

I'd love to hear from bishop John on his thoughts about the matter.

Two videos down memory lane:

GOCA has as their main video platform the following website: http://www.symeon-anthony.info/videos/

I tried looking at the videos around the fall season of 2015 to see if archbishop ambrose is mentioned, who resurfaced with the SSPX-Kentucky nutters at the time, but just didn't strike gold.

Last edited by Madison Grant on Sun 18 March 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madison Grant
Jr Member

Post by Madison Grant »

For future visual reference.

Here is archbishop ambrose around 2007-2008 signing documents against world orthodoxy and ecumenism. Newly minted bishop John is in the left side, archbishop Ambrose is in the center, and archbishop Gregory is on the right side.

This second photo is of archbishop Ambrose when he resurfaced with the SSPX-Kentucky nutjobs in the fall of 2015. On the left is Greg Taylor of the UK who runs the Kentucky friendly webzine "therecusant.com", archbishop ambrose is in the middle, and father Pfeiffer is on the right side. Notice the latinesque flair on that cassock and biretta against the pectoral cross and crozier on archbishop Ambrose.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Notice the tense body language of "Father" Pfeiffer, who is neither with the SSPX, nor with Williamson's Resistance, nor with the Vatican NewChurch. He is totally rogue, and dresses in white with a red sash. Beware this man as he is not Orthodox and he has strange associates. He desperately needs our prayers.

Pfeiffer's left hand tightly grips his right hand and cassock sleeve as if saying, "I hope this flies."

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Very observant, Maria. I was wondering WHO that "Fr" Pfieffer was. Thanks for the explanation.

Madison : Yes, that is interesting to see the 2 styles combined on - do we call him archbishop ? - Ambrose.
May be a 1st in history, what do you think ?