911 Revisited

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

ICONOPHILI

Post by ICONOPHILI »

Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government
Officials Question 9/11 Commission Report

So I guess they're wrong also hu???? http://www.wanttoknow.info/officialsque ... sionreport

CGW

Post by CGW »

Uh, yes, they're wrong too......

ICONOPHILI

Post by ICONOPHILI »

CGW wrote:

Uh, yes, they're wrong too......

WRONG youre the one thats WRONG, you who can't even understand The Constitution is being fased out for some sort of "New World Order"now try and tell us these you know more than these "Military Men" :mrgreen:

CGW

Post by CGW »

Of course, if you look at the two-references-away original sources, as usual you are misrepresenting what they are saying. Just to take the first case: nowhere does Weldon dispute that the attacks did not take place essentially as people saw them happen. What he is disputing-- and for that matter, I would dispute it too-- is the intelligence link back to the Iraqi government. I don't feel like wasting my time checking all of these, but I expect that they are all raising the same point. I personally think that the thesis some are considering-- that the administration knew about the plans and allowed the attacks to proceed because it was politically expedient-- is not plausible without positive evidence. But you've linked to a site that basically disagrees with you.