Was HRC the Real Colluder?

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Cyprian
Sr Member
Faith: Orthodox Christianity
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Was HRC the Real Colluder?

Post by Cyprian »

Donald Trump engaging in homosexual role play with Rudy Giuliani dressed In drag

You do realize that Giuliani moved in and lived with a male homosexual couple, right?

Rudy Giuliani Won't Marry His homosexual Friends After All
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ll/352309/

"Ten years ago, Rudy Giuliani's second divorce was not going well. A homosexual couple, Howard Koeppel and Mark Hsiao offered their midtown apartment to the then-Mayor Giuliani, who ended up living there for six months. What could he do to acknowledge their graciousness? "I asked if he would marry us," Koeppel told the New York Post. "He said, 'Howard, I don't ever do anything that's not legal. If it becomes legal in New York, you'll be one of the first ones I would marry.' "

Three’s Company
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/rnc/9728/

Jed Heyman What was your day like with Rudy in the house?
Howard Koeppel: Mark made breakfast for all three of us.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian

Post by Maria »

Cyprian wrote:

Donald Trump engaging in homosexual role play with Rudy Giuliani dressed In drag

You do realize that Giuliani moved in and lived with a male homosexual couple, right?

Rudy Giuliani Won't Marry His homosexual Friends After All
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ll/352309/

"Ten years ago, Rudy Giuliani's second divorce was not going well. A homosexual couple, Howard Koeppel and Mark Hsiao offered their midtown apartment to the then-Mayor Giuliani, who ended up living there for six months. What could he do to acknowledge their graciousness? "I asked if he would marry us," Koeppel told the New York Post. "He said, 'Howard, I don't ever do anything that's not legal. If it becomes legal in New York, you'll be one of the first ones I would marry.' "

Three’s Company
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/rnc/9728/

Jed Heyman What was your day like with Rudy in the house?
Howard Koeppel: Mark made breakfast for all three of us.

Several priests have sent me PMs that your posts are not edifying,
especially when you bring in all the perversity that you uncover.
It is not good to read about such stuff, and they refuse to read it.
I also tire of reading page after page of filth as it is very distracting
and unconducive to my prayer life.
Why must you derail threads and bring in the clown Rudy?

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

What we are seeing in these United States of America is a coup.

It is not only a coup, but a Stalin-like purge where unpopular politicians
are removed from office, charged with possible fake crimes, convicted or
forced into a plea deal, and then they are imprisoned or they disappear.

This coup is being brought to us by Communists who have secured a position
within the Deep State. At this point, no one really knows who will win this coup, but
the purpose of the coup is to rid the NWO of cowards and incompetents and
replace them with the brightest and most creative minds who will do the bidding
of the Gestapo NWO. In a sense, this coup is one huge reality game.

Didn't Trump have his own reality game called The Apprentice where he
delighted in saying, "You are fired." Interestingly, was not Omarosa one of his
apprentices? She has written a book about Trump and is saying a lot of
unsavory things about her former boss.

Soros is the handler of almost all of these politicians and bureaucrats. He reports
to his bosses in the New World Order (Rothschilds and Illuminati) who pay him well
to direct this coup, and who enjoy watching this in-house reality show.

Stay tuned for the next segment when the FISA and FOIA documents are released
and the mid-term staged elections take place. In the next show, more Senators,
Representatives, Governors, other bureaucrats, MSM Network executives, and CEOs
of various companies will be fired, forced to resign, commit suicide, and/or will be
charged with rape, etc.

To the NWO, all the world is a stage, and it has been this way ever since Shakespeare.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Cyprian,

FYI: This information was just posted on a Q research board. They are not happy. Nor do they agree with everything that Trump does.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/no ... ism-israel

In a move to chill speech critical of Israel, a former Israel lobbyist who is now the Trump administration’s top civil rights enforcer has said that the Department of Education will apply standards that conflate criticism of Israel and Zionism with anti-Jewish bigotry. ..

Kenneth Marcus, who was recently confirmed to lead the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights under Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, also re-opened a dismissed complaint against Rutgers University made by the Zionist Organization of America.

While leveling charges of anti-Semitism against supporters of Palestinian rights, the ZOA has openly aligned itself with unabashed anti-Semites and white supremacists such as former Trump aides Steve Bannon and Sebastian Gorka.

Is this one of the reasons why Steve Bannon was outed?

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Maria wrote:

Several priests have sent me PMs that your posts are not edifying, especially when you bring in all the perversity that you uncover. It is not good to read about such stuff, and they refuse to read it. I also tire of reading page after page of filth as it is very distracting
and unconducive to my prayer life. Why must you derail threads and bring in the clown Rudy?

These supposed PM's by "several priests" you cite are totally without merit and are baseless, since they are anonymous. None of these supposed "several priests" ever bothered to PM me and tell me to my own face that they found my posts objectionable, and yet they find it acceptable to go and complain behind my back to you. This serves to show that these supposed "several priests" are cowards, pursuing their own self-serving agenda, and are looking for any pretext or excuse to silence me. There are many members of this forum (including clergy) who scandalize me, and I make no secret of this, so it is no surprise that I have enemies here, who are looking for any opportunity to silence me.

That "clown Rudy" is Trump's latest attorney and advocate, making all sorts of appearances on behalf of Trump all over television in recent months. Since you are the one so enamored with Trump, promoting him constantly, Trump's association to this "clown" is quite relevant. It speaks to how you conveniently choose to willfully ignore any "filth" associated with Donald Trump, but have no problem posting "filth" regarding the Clintons and the Obamas.

Maria, you are the one promoting this morally reprehensible, filthy despicable character Trump all the time.

I notice you have used this anonymous PM's diversion as a pretext to avoid answering any of my questions. Does your priest know that you are an ardent admirer and enthusiastic defender of Donald Trump, and what does he have to say about this? Why can't you answer such a simple question?

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Maria,

I do not read or follow liars like Alex Jones, Gordon Duff, nor do I follow the QAnon psy-op, or any of the lies and disinformation associated with these disinfo agents. It is obviously propaganda and disinfo, used to sow confusion.

Cyprian
Sr Member

Post by Cyprian »

Maria, you also never told us whether or not you consider Donald Trump to be a Christian or not. Why won't you answer such a simple question? Are you afraid to admit to everyone that you are resting your hopes on this charlatan who does not conduct himself in a Christian manner in any way? A real Christian would be very sorrowful and sad if their daughter apostatised from Christianity and converted to Judaism. But Trump makes public speeches saying how proud he is to have a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, and then makes his Jewish son-in-law a close and senior advisor. Trump is an anti-Christian. I have no qualms about saying this. I really feel sorry for you that you are placing your hope and faith in an anti-Christian, who acts more like a Jew than a Christian.