Navy using Electromagnetic warfare testing over NW

This forum is for polite discussion of political and social topics that may be uncomfortable for inquirers and some members. This includes anything politically charged, conspiracy theories, and/or end-times theories. All Forum Rules apply.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Navy using Electromagnetic warfare testing over NW

Post by Maria »

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015/11 ... e-testing/

Updated September 2015: The US Navy plans to permanently use and periodically close large swathes of the Olympic National Forest, along with airspace over it and the Olympic National Park as well as the Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary, for electromagnetic warfare testing and training. They are also ramping up their use of explosives and sonar and training activities in the waters surrounding the Olympic Peninsula. Their stated goal is to turn the western portion of the Olympic Peninsula and surrounding waters into an Electromagnetic Warfare Range. This means electronic warfare will be practiced over our homes, public lands and waters, and massive sonar and explosive activity will occur in the rich waters surrounding Washington’s Olympic Peninsula, in perpetuity.
[Read the rest at the above link]

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Matthew
Protoposter

Re: Navy using Electromagnetic warfare testing over NW

Post by Matthew »

Sigh! When will this sort of thing end...? And to think that only 100 years ago everything in NW USA and Canada was pristine and the lands were free of micromanagement and homesteading was viewed with respect as something normal and good, now they send in 18year olds on steroids convinced by months of brainwas...I mean, training, that homesteaders are terrorists.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Matthew wrote:

Sigh! When will this sort of thing end...? And to think that only 100 years ago everything in NW USA and Canada was pristine and the lands were free of micromanagement and homesteading was viewed with respect as something normal and good, now they send in 18year olds on steroids convinced by months of brainwas...I mean, training, that homesteaders are terrorists.

They also label Christians and homeschoolers as terrorists.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

Yep. Add them to the list...